PDA

View Full Version : Is there any special method to finding out enemy decks?

Mixfortune
May 2, 2004, 10:07 PM
I've wondered how some of the decks such as for Castor and Pollux, etc. have been figured out, meaning the cards contained within their deck.

Since you can never really be certain just how many Guards they have in their deck (since COMs only play 1 guard per phase and can redraw their guards at almost any time), I was wondering how the exact number in the deck could be figured out (or is it best to assume 3x for such cards?).

I was figuring for some free battle accessible decks you could turn off deck loop, but do COMs discard cards?

I figured the ability to check out the cards a COM deck contains might be within the game files themselves, in which case I wouldn't be able to access them.

I was thinking of compiling a list of the cards within the decks of the COMs faced in online tournaments, so is just watching and taking notes the only real method I can persue for this?

Thanks for your time.

Arislan
May 3, 2004, 05:03 AM
All the offline decks were listed in the Softbank guide that came out in Japan a while ago. All the decks are listed in each quest if you look at the guides on this site.

You can thank me for that transliteration work, that was an absolute mind-number...

Mixfortune
May 3, 2004, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the transliterations http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

So, online or currently unlisted decks just have to be found by taking notes of which cards are used?

Arislan
May 3, 2004, 12:27 PM
That would be correct.