PDA

View Full Version : Good Xbox live games

FIDELCASTRO
May 3, 2004, 02:53 PM
what other Xbox live games should i get after i purchase the starter kit? i have DDR and PSO right now. i'm thinking Halo 2(definite when it comes out) and CS. anything else?

Skett
May 3, 2004, 03:00 PM
Return to Castle Wolfenstien
MechAssault
Unreal Championship
Project Gothem Racing 2
Crimson Skies
Rainbow Six 3
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

This list was compliled with help from GMR magazines's top 100 Xbox games!

ABDUR101
May 3, 2004, 04:55 PM
Steel Battalion and Line of Contact. $250+ ! =D

Aside from that, meh, don't know. Brother usually plays CS online.

Arislan
May 3, 2004, 05:11 PM
I'll second Steel Battalion. Dont' have the game yet, but I've already taken measurements of the controller to put together a full integrated cockpit for the game. I'm a vehement supporter of giant mech games, and this proves it.

Been thinking about rewiring the vibration, amping it, and using larger weighted motors to create a vibrating seat effect, be much nicer. Only problem I'm having is how I would intergrate my surround sound system into the thing, but still allowing everything to detach so I could use it normally. I don't want an hour of work to set up the thing so that I can play a single game. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RuneLateralus
May 4, 2004, 12:55 AM
Definitely MechAssault and Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomarrow.

Not to mention Halo 2 and Unreal Championship 2 look like very welcome additions to the line up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2004-05-03 22:55 ]</font>

kevlar_pso
May 4, 2004, 11:41 AM
While you don't really play this over Live, Ninja Gaiden is a must. Being able to upload your score to the website is very cool. Plus, after you unlock a certain somthin @the end, then beat it, you can download other levels from Team Ninja. This game is a must.

I would get the ESPN sports games from last year that are on sale. Come on now, $20 for a premium Live sports title new!? You can't beat that!

Also get Worms 3D for Live. It's now out yet but that is a must.

That's it for me. I'd second some of the other games posted, but I thot I'd just post other games not listed.

Nidarrock
May 5, 2004, 10:57 AM
On 2004-05-03 13:00, Skett wrote:

Return to Castle Wolfenstien
MechAssault
Unreal Championship
Project Gothem Racing 2
Crimson Skies
Rainbow Six 3
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

Agreed. Hey wait!? Where's PSO? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Link00seven
May 5, 2004, 03:22 PM
Everyone already said all the good games...but, if you want to meet a pretty nice community, Tetris Live has it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Scrub
May 5, 2004, 03:23 PM
Definitely Pandora Tomorrow. Not much feels better than getting somebody with a spy bullet, hearing them say 'Crap, where is he?', then jumping down and grabbing him saying 'Right here.' before snapping his neck.n_n Woo!