PDA

View Full Version : Utter Cnfusion

Cyger
May 3, 2004, 03:53 PM
I have two things I'm pondering over:
1) When I was looking to see how much MST is needed to use certain spells, I noticed that each one had an attack power, which is odd...because Megid, Zalure, Jellen, Shifta, and Deband had attack also...does anyone know how they came up with that, because they don't really do damage....?

2) I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about when I say "Olga Flow's Instant Kill Attack." Is it actually though? With my level 129 HUnewearl, I went to Normal Seabed just for fun....and then when I got to Olga Flow, I didn't mind his now called Instant Death thing. I always thought that it just did tons of damage. And apparently I was right. Just recently I went back to check on this theory and I survived it....that's kind of creepy....a Normal Boss doing over 900 damage to me >.< Which brings me to my point..has anyone ever survived his Ultimate form of that attack? If so...what level!? O.o

iamfanboy
May 3, 2004, 04:04 PM
The Megid power is a % chance of it affecting the enemy. I assume that you subtract an enemy's Dark resist from your level of Megid's % chance and that's the likelyhood a Megid will strike your foe down...

As for the s/d/j/z I don't have a clue. *shrug*

Dragon_Ash
May 3, 2004, 04:09 PM
someone is said to have survived olga flow's OHKO attack with a racast maxed out on hp... so i guess it's not a OHKO attack http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Bender202
May 3, 2004, 04:12 PM
On 2004-05-03 13:53, Cyger wrote:

2) I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about when I say "Olga Flow's Instant Kill Attack." Is it actually though? With my level 129 HUnewearl, I went to Normal Seabed just for fun....and then when I got to Olga Flow, I didn't mind his now called Instant Death thing. I always thought that it just did tons of damage. And apparently I was right. Just recently I went back to check on this theory and I survived it....that's kind of creepy....a Normal Boss doing over 900 damage to me >.< Which brings me to my point..has anyone ever survived his Ultimate form of that attack? If so...what level!? O.o

U can survive if u incapacitate Giel and Gael, but your probably still gonna need >= 1000 hp. I think the easiest way to get rid of those two henchmen is to freeze em and then go nutz wit a mechgun till they turn bellyside up. If your fightn olga solo u might just wanna take one of em out and then go after ogla, but if your in a group and hav a kool RA playn wit u (like me) then maybe the RA would be nice enough to be on gael/giel duty.