PDA

View Full Version : flowens sword

Ryu_4
May 3, 2004, 05:58 PM
is the real flowens sword the sword that drops down after you beat olga flow...i was told this today...and i dont believe them lol

doubletake123
May 3, 2004, 06:22 PM
On 2004-05-03 15:58, Ryu_4 wrote:
is the real flowens sword the sword that drops down after you beat olga flow...i was told this today...and i dont believe them lol

ummm who ever told u that must have been on drugs actually olga-if i would drop anything-it would be olga DNA to make the dark flow dark bridge or dark meteor.

Ryu_4
May 3, 2004, 06:35 PM
no no no you dont get what im saying lol but yea if that was the case they would be on drugs...after you beat him it goes to a lil movie and the swords comes spnning down and sticks into the ground...is that the real flowens sword? is that what it looks like?

Dragon_Ash
May 3, 2004, 06:41 PM
i guess it must be since the dark flow has a yellowish aura or something around the blade.. i don't think the real flowen's sword is like that

Ryu_4
May 3, 2004, 07:03 PM
yea i didnt think so either thx ppl

Zelendria_Ru
May 3, 2004, 08:31 PM
My only thought about that movie is that it represents Olga Flow's sword, and that the Olga Flow DNA is all that is left after the sword deteriorates...perhaps it is also the perverted form of Flowen's Sword after the DNA or Photons took over his body...

I know that's from WAYYY out in left field, but that was my notion...

TeenGohan
May 3, 2004, 09:08 PM
There is no real version. The strongest one is yellowboze only the 3084 one. The dark FLow is NOT a real flowen sword. Same thing goes with the DB set. there is no real one. the agtio is the only one to have a REAl form.

Dragon_Ash
May 3, 2004, 09:12 PM
the question asked was, is that the sword that drops after defeating flow is the true version of the floewn's sword used by flowen himself, the original, not the real immitation swords that are available

Mixfortune
May 4, 2004, 03:50 AM
The sword that drops is the sword Flowen himself used, yes.
Thus, it is the "real" Flowen's Sword.
It is now a Dark Flow.

I say a Dark Flow because almost any sword can be made into it with the gene flow. So, in theory the "real" Flowen's Sword was corrupted by the gene, just like any other sword you use to make a Dark Flow.

But whether the sword that fell is still called the "real" Flowen's Sword, even after becoming a Dark Flow, is irrelevant.

Ryu_4
May 4, 2004, 07:59 AM
i see thanks everyone

Claudia_Final
May 4, 2004, 01:11 PM
Yas! I agree with the Corrupted Flowen sword thoery
Anyway....If only my character would put up the sword before it's gone T_T Everytime on Ult Mode Ep2 no gene yet!?

Shadow-death
May 10, 2004, 03:30 PM
I got a Flowen Sword from killing a Hildebear and....................... GEE and i can't use it