PDA

View Full Version : crazy roll last night

zilla
May 3, 2004, 07:01 PM
i joined a game with 2 of my buddies last night, almost immediately after i entered one of them says red box, equipped it and said it was a morning glory (whitill ID, ruins). pretty cool, we've found like 8 of them but that's a pretty decent drop. then in the very next room i see a merlan drop something, a meteor cudgel! although we've found a bunch of those its still pretty crazy seeing two decent rares in 2 rooms like that.

onto ruins 3 where we find a set of red mechs. another decent drop in a span of 10 minutes...what's going on? well that was the end of our luck in the ruins, we kill falz and wonder what to do next. someone decides to go to the mines where a canibin drops the whitill card! 3 decent rares and an 11 star in 1 game...nuts eh? anyways i just thought i'd share my story.

BTW how rare are the section ID cards?

Ryu_4
May 3, 2004, 07:02 PM
omg your kidding me lol i have the morning glory but search for cudgel and mechs lol oh and the cards are realllllllllllyyYYYYYYYY rare from what ive seen...only seen a few of em

Dragon_Ash
May 3, 2004, 07:05 PM
that's some run, comngrats on the rare finds... and as for the ID cards, they're quite rare and some are not that hard to get, except for the greenill, redria and yellowboze cards which are the hardest to get

segadrm10
May 3, 2004, 07:07 PM
nice runs did u get to keep the red mechs?

zilla
May 3, 2004, 09:26 PM
nah my buddy's got the red mechs. i came out with the cudge and the card. i've already found all these (minus the card) so i already have them all

TripleSeven
May 4, 2004, 05:17 AM
wow http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Ive got afew Viridia Card PDs, id love to find one of the id cards.

zilla
May 4, 2004, 07:57 PM
a buddy of mine actually had one drop in his room a while ago....so...dont give up!

lain2k3
May 4, 2004, 08:31 PM
thats kind of fricking insane.

but then again, whitill ruins has no bad rares.

and whitill card is obscenely rare. Ive gotten about 20 PDs from yellowboze canabins, whose drop is the same rarity, over a course of about 250 runs offline.

and btw, merlans drop red mechs, while meteor cudgel comes from arlans.