PDA

View Full Version : not to be confused with...

Swan
May 4, 2004, 01:27 PM
as the title says, don't get this confused with Kizagaru's weird dream forum, simmaler as it may seem.
it may seem sad that I'm turning to you people, but listen: as I stated in Kizagaru's little romp, I do have a weird string of disturbing dreams, many involving me k1lling people for no reason. any clues as to how I can stop this? I'm going ansomniac.

ABDUR101
May 4, 2004, 02:55 PM
Enjoy it in your dreams, who cares? Dreams are dreams, until you learn to control your dreams and what happens, have fun.

Glad I learned how to manipulate some of my dreams, sadly there isn't much killing in them anymore.

Wait until you stop having dreams altogether, that sucks more than anything.

Kent
May 5, 2004, 08:21 AM
Dreams are always had, it is impossible to not dream.

BogusKun
May 5, 2004, 10:14 AM
I remember making a topic on my wierd dreams I have whenever I eat tomatoes last before I sleep...

...It got closed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Swan
May 5, 2004, 10:16 AM
umm... yeah. I'll try that...

ABDUR101
May 5, 2004, 04:32 PM
On 2004-05-05 06:21, Kent wrote:
Dreams are always had, it is impossible to not dream.

Ever lay your head on the pillow and then feel like you got woke up after 10 minutes and all you remember is blank, even though you had a full night's sleep?

That would be what I'm talking about.

Swan
May 6, 2004, 01:11 PM
Yeah. that happens tons. half the tiemI don't even recall falling asleep. I' m just lying there, then WAM! It's 9 hours later.

EJ
May 7, 2004, 12:50 AM
Controlling your dreams are always fun just enjoy the ride ^_^

Capricornus
May 7, 2004, 04:02 AM
Ever tried to get back into a dream after someone woke you up?
Usually the only thing I recall is having a nice dream but cant recall its content, nor do I get the chance to get back into that same dream.

Dreams are scaringly difficult to analyse I'd say

Vanango
May 7, 2004, 05:48 AM
We all dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous people, for they may act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.

Please don't go on a killing spree.

You can try meditating before bed and visualize what you want to dream about. Either that or I've discovered after a very physical day I'm too exhausted to dream that evening. Good luck.

hucasts_rock
May 7, 2004, 06:16 AM
I once realized I was dreaming inside a dream and tried to wake myself up O_o shoulda stayed in my dream more and explored the weird things inside my head http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

DruidMettool
May 7, 2004, 08:25 AM
Ever dream about playing video games? I have, and it's given me some wacky ideas.

Swan
May 7, 2004, 01:41 PM
no, I havn't .