PDA

View Full Version : GC: WTF, 2 players, 1 HL

Superguppie
May 4, 2004, 05:42 PM
Tonight was bizarre. I mailed a friend and got 2 replies. 1 from the friend, and 1 from a total stranger. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif We had a conversation in which I indicated in my mails who I was addressing, as the other one couldn't make heads or tails of my response because the questions were unknown.
Then I heard the same story about a friend of another friend that was in my team. The claim there was the HL was stolen!

So, there obviously is a code for staying online when the same HL connects again (I know you're supposed to be disconneted when another connection is made for the same HL) My guess is this is gonna cost ST money, because of people sharing HLs. So, maybe they finaly will get their act together and start fighting at least the worst hacking/cheating activity...
...or they're gonna let PSO bleed to death and focus on other products that are easier money. (I wish I believed in god, so I could now say 'Heaven forbid!')

I'm not sure where I want this topic to go, but I just felt the need to post it...

VioletSkye
May 4, 2004, 06:33 PM
Actually as long as the 2 players stay on different ships, they will not be disconnected.

Coolest-Mum
May 5, 2004, 06:53 AM
I have phone sega about it, any one having this problem where HL are stolen? should phone them and change there HL password NOW!!!
Tel. UK sega 08456 090 090

BogusKun
May 5, 2004, 03:59 PM
Most likely it was one of the Serial Stealers mentioned in the Episode 3/General topic

"Protect Yourself Against Future Abuse!"

It'll give you the heads up.