PDA

View Full Version : where are the Hildetorrs?!!?!?!

Ketchup345
May 4, 2004, 05:55 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=61

Kegu
May 4, 2004, 05:55 PM
I can't seem to run into hildetorrs with my virida. I was looking at the monster rarity and I sw that a mil lily has the same amout of stars as a hildeltors. I've ran into about 4 mil lilys and no hildeltors! he drops something I want which is the red saber

SpyroDi
May 4, 2004, 06:00 PM
Ever heard of the word Random? Look in the dictionary. Not finding rare enemies do not increase your chance of finding one. Same thing with rares. It's up to the game and the RNG.

Ryu_4
May 4, 2004, 06:07 PM
lol excellent description

Kegu
May 4, 2004, 06:13 PM
what about a time though isn't there at least a time or some where around a time where it appears?

PsychoMantis
May 4, 2004, 06:54 PM
supposedly, the beats time is supposed to work, i never had much luck with it tho.

Saffran
May 5, 2004, 12:44 PM
Well, the only Torr I've ever seen in several years play appeared at beat 666, so I kinda grew suspiscious http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
My only Pal Rappy appeared at beat 142 IIRC.
I've been more lucky with Mil Lilies and Pouilly Slimes , but I didn't bother looking up the time back then. Still no Puilly in Ultimate, though.

PaleKid15
May 5, 2004, 01:29 PM
Don't you dare turn this into a BTT topic...

Keep looking, it'll eventually show up. I can't shake the feeling that Hildetorrs and red slimes have a lower appearance rate, but the code says otherwise.

Sharkyland
May 5, 2004, 03:22 PM
No Hildetorr for me either (and when they probably do appear, they'll just probably kill me with their Megid)...

Dragon_Ash
May 5, 2004, 03:23 PM
that's why it's always handy to carry a scape or two incase you do meet a torr ^_-

Zelgadis
May 5, 2004, 03:26 PM
Ah dun worry. I've seen tons of Pal's....no Torrs and 3 Millies....no Poiully(sp?) either. Stupid rare monsters.

Armageddon013
May 5, 2004, 05:00 PM
i have seen 3 pals, 4 torrs, 4 mils, 2 puily

Sharkyland
May 5, 2004, 10:41 PM
I just run into nars more than any other rare monster.

Switchblayde
May 13, 2004, 12:56 PM
i feel your pain. I have spent well over 900 combined hours on this game and ive NEVER seen one at ALL

AquaFlare7
May 13, 2004, 02:59 PM
check my sig =)

Aztec_Mystic
May 13, 2004, 03:16 PM
Hey, wait a second! Torrs throw megids?!

iamfanboy
May 13, 2004, 03:23 PM
And my Greennil HUnewearl has seen two just WALKING THROUGH THE FOREST. They love her to death, and that's just what she deals out to them!.

The game is so random.......

DezoPenguin
May 13, 2004, 03:24 PM
On 2004-05-13 13:16, Aztec_Mystic wrote:
Hey, wait a second! Torrs throw megids?!

Annoying of them, isn't it?

Nessness
May 14, 2004, 12:03 AM
Oh my, what horrible luck. I do not mean to offend...

I found a Frozen Shooter in the past two days... within the space of 1.5-2 hours, I found at least 4-5 Torrs. Of course, none of them dropped the Frozen Shooter until I was just about ready to quit, but still... what awful luck.

It's weird, because people keep saying Torrs are so rare and stuff, but I find a lot of them in comparison to any other rare monster (except maybe Mil Lily). Maybe I just play the Forest too much... it's weird if people say they've hardly ever seen a Torr yet they play a lot of, say, Ruins. Just a thought.

DarthFomar
May 14, 2004, 03:52 AM
Oh god yes it's a pain searching for the Hildetorrs. I have a Pinkal, and I have only found 3 all together and they have all dropped meseta or monos. I can't even remember what they drop, but I know I really wanted it. Why are they so hard to find.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

iamfanboy
May 14, 2004, 04:53 AM
Star Amplifier is what they drop, to make some fancy wand that boosts simple techs. Twinkle something? I don't know.

And I saw a Torr today just walking through the forest AGAIN! This time in Forest of Sorrow whilst questing for a GOD/BATTLE.

SJ
May 14, 2004, 05:21 AM
I do tons of teh forest and have only seen 3 torrs...
I've also been piping for 9hours for a frozen shooter...none at all....
But tollaws like me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
5 twin chaks and a milla.

iamfanboy
May 14, 2004, 05:29 AM
Hey SJ, trade you a frozen shooter+9 for one of those twin chaks!

...Seriously. Torrs love me so much I can easily get a replacement. Sigh....