PDA

View Full Version : Which ID should I use to get a Spirit Garment?

BladeofDarkness
May 4, 2004, 08:54 PM
I'm trying to make a B-Circle and so I'm looking for a Spirit Garment, thing is two of my chars can find it but I'm not sure which is overall the easiest hunt. The purp drop is Temple So Dimenian at a 1/427 chance and the whitill drop is from Deldepth at a 1/160 chance. The whitill has the best chance but since there aren't near as many dels(4-6) as there are so dimenians(15-20) in a single run. SO, since I can't quite decide I was hoping you guys could help, thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BladeofDarkness on 2004-05-04 19:00 ]</font>

Dragon_Ash
May 4, 2004, 09:01 PM
i'd suggest yellowboze, 1/46 from v-hard gibbles... but purplenum seem to be easier than whitill since you needn't have trek all the way to the seabed.

i also tried to get mine from a so demenian but to no avail exceot on p-drop http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Hrith
May 4, 2004, 09:04 PM
if you are online:
Famitsu Maximum Attack has a lot of So Dimenians, and rather quickly.

Seabed Upper Levels has quite a few Deldepth (don't forget that there are no Deldepth in Seabed Lower Levels), I think there are abou 15 of them.

I stil say Purplenum. Why ? Temple is easier than Seabed. Even if your chars are very strong, doing the Temple part of MA2 is the fastest way.

Online, you can pick either, just look at the other interesting drops there.
Yamato (not in MA2), Double Saber, Twin Psychogun and several mech drop easily in Purple Temple.

while nothing as interesting drops in Whitill VH Seabed =/

if you are offline:
Purplenum, there aren't enough Deldepths offline.

lain2k3
May 4, 2004, 09:16 PM
On 2004-05-04 19:01, Dragon_Ash wrote:
i'd suggest yellowboze, 1/46 from v-hard gibbles... but purplenum seem to be easier than whitill since you needn't have trek all the way to the seabed.

i also tried to get mine from a so demenian but to no avail exceot on p-drop http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I'd say yello, or any ID that gets it from gibbles VH, also. It a REALLY easy drop in E/WT.

but out of you choices, go with purplenum.

PsychoMantis
May 4, 2004, 09:53 PM
purplenum looks alot easier with so dimenian, the gibbles one does too, with yellowboze. it should be an easy find to get.

Zelgadis
May 5, 2004, 02:59 PM
I say Whitill...just because I'd get lucky.

SJ
May 6, 2004, 07:36 AM
Oran Del-D.
Why? cos it's better than the crappy made one.

Dragon_Ash
May 6, 2004, 01:08 PM
getting one made is easier. the drop of del-d and the brightness circle has a 3413-ish drop rate, and there are only a few del-d's per VR temple beta...

all it takes to make one is a few runs with purpe ID in the temple on very hard/ultimate, or boze run in the mountains for the garment.
and as for the star amp, it can easily be piped either from a torr or pal, not forgetting that a further 2 ID's get them also from hildelts

PatserGOUKI
May 7, 2004, 05:04 AM
On 2004-05-06 05:36, SJ wrote:
Oran Del-D.

Err yes, but the case is that an Brightness Circle from a Del D in temple is a REALLY HARD find! 1-3413. Man thats about impossible. So your luck has to be very big...

Isnt a very smart sollution I think!

PatserGOUKI

Capricornus
May 7, 2004, 05:40 AM
On 2004-05-06 05:36, SJ wrote:
Oran Del-D.

Come again if you are referring to the best way to find a BC

Redria MA Zol Gibbon is the way to go

kazuma56
May 7, 2004, 07:35 PM
What about the VH Redira Gibbles drop? I want a Aura Field for my RAmar but Deldepths don't seem to want to drop it, although I did get 2 Standstill shields from Merlans with my greenill char and a DF Field which I think have a higher drop chance than Deldepth Ult seabed drop.

Hrith
May 7, 2004, 10:36 PM
VH Gibbles in Redria is very good online, for the excellent reason that Del Lily also drops Spirit Garment in Redria Very Hard, so if you do West Tower runs, your odds are greatly increased.