PDA

View Full Version : advise please...

smee
May 5, 2004, 04:01 AM
I currently have yamoto + 15 equipped on my humar and would like to know if anybody else finds them too slow and my def is not yet high enough to use them comfortably in the higher levels. I would like to know if anybody could suggest a descent weapon which could replace these.
I currently have a pole + 5 equipped to my fomar and am waiting to equip my mace of adam and club of lac, but is there anything better I could have at this level?
I currently have a panic sniper + 5 equipped to my ramar and am waiting to equip my varista and WALS-MK2. Is there anything better which I could have at this level?

Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

ShinAsura666
May 5, 2004, 04:39 AM
well i cant help with your force or ranger but for your humar there aint nothin wrong with yamatos although i prefer musashi just for its special.Just trry and get yourself a god battle if your online

Superguppie
May 5, 2004, 08:29 AM
I agree with ShinAsura666 that there's no real problem with Twin Swords like Yamato. Especialy if you have a God/Battle. And you don't need to go online for it. A Redria can find it in ULT Forest. But I'm guessing you're not in ULT Forest yet.
If you really like single-target multiple-hit try finding some decent ones from the Dagger or Twin Saber (Rare only!) types of weapons.
If your FO can't even equip those clubs yet, I don't think there's anyting better. Keep leveling up, and try to feed your MAG well to help your MST up.
Same thing for the RA, excepty you'll want ATA for that one.
In both cases try getting some new MAGs from Mines. When your character grows and uses some materials, you'll want a MAG with different stats. There's a guide somewhere around here with some good suggestions for lvl200...

Zelgadis
May 5, 2004, 01:30 PM
I prefer the Asuka's over the Musashi's and Yamamoto's. Mostly because I don't use the specials so I want to cause more damage to things.

PaleKid15
May 5, 2004, 01:33 PM
Can you post your level and what areas/ ID's you have access to? That would help alot.

ShinAsura666
May 5, 2004, 02:43 PM
well if were talkin damage from a twin sword.Early on you should use a G-assassins blades and when your strong enough sange and yasha(just found my yasha,duped it just cause i couldnt be arsed findin a second one)

SJ
May 5, 2004, 03:03 PM
ummm the guys best wep is a yamato so how the hell is he gunna get sange & yasha or asuka?????
A good wep for you're fo would be the hldebears cane.
Not THAT hard to get and from personal exp that will do fine till he can use double saber or talis(for the effect).

iamfanboy
May 5, 2004, 03:21 PM
What your HUmar NEEDS for those twin swords is a /BATTLE unit.

Now, the GOD/BATTLE is only available from Redria and an Ultimate Hilde (as was stated) but the DEVIL/BATTLE will DEFINITELY help. My HUnewearl (Kodachi) set her own twin swords aside for a while because they were too slow... until I gave her a DEVIL/BATTLE, that is! Man, I wonder how fast she'd be with a GOD/BATTLE...

Anyway, you can find the drop rates and where for the DEVIL/BATTLE here:

http://www.housoka.com/pso/item/info.php?item=524

The main website is:

http://www.housoka.com/pso/index.php

just in case you didn't know about it. That website roxx! ^___^

EJ
May 5, 2004, 05:30 PM
My suggestion for the fomar is to equip tech boosting items but if you are unable to equip those then keep lvling your mag's mind and your lvl to be able to equip them