PDA

View Full Version : Aura field or lafuteria

ShinAsura666
May 5, 2004, 05:12 AM
ok im stuck.Ive got both of these but i cant dedcide which one i shoulc use cause there both hideous so im gonna let you people decide

PatserGOUKI
May 5, 2004, 05:27 AM
Aura Field all the way, Its the best armor, second best armor is Luminous Field (lvl 101). It depends n how good your Luminous Field's DEF is.

I have to say, for changements its sometimes fun to wear the beautiful Virus Armor. I think the animation of the Virus Ammor is cool!

PatserGOUKI

Hrith
May 5, 2004, 05:32 AM
if they're both hideous, why use any ?

Dragon_Ash
May 5, 2004, 08:06 AM
if your going for dfp and evasion also then aura field would be the best choice... and in terms of looks... find another armour if they're both hideous XP

Zelgadis
May 5, 2004, 01:07 PM
The aura field is glowly. Makes you look like a God O.o

Rain7
May 6, 2004, 04:03 AM
The aura field will save you A LOT of photon drops.

ShinAsura666
May 6, 2004, 04:43 AM
I already have both armours so its not about finding them its about which one i should use or ill cinsider anyones recommendations.heres all the armours i got(all 4 slot by the way)
aura field
guard wave
sacred cloth
revival garment
flame garment
brightness circle
spirit garment
stink frame
parasite wear de rol
parasite wear nelgal
parasite wear vajulla
parasite wear lafuteria
flowens frame
custom frame
ill take any recommendations but remember its not about looks its about performance

lain2k3
May 6, 2004, 05:44 AM
Aura field is most likely a no brainer for performance. Why dont you actually look at the stats? that would be much easier than asking around here.

Finding out performance of an armor is super-easy.

rena-ko
May 6, 2004, 06:45 AM
getting an aura field : 1 hour or less piping under oran in temple. (mil out of 5 where the place is only 1 minute from the start)

getting a lafu : 64 PDs and, 4 add slots, a stink frame.

get both, once you reach level 156. for diversity, like mentioned above.
one of the best armors imho is DF field. its neat, not annoying in animation and has decent stats when you got lucky.

anyway, good luck

SJ
May 6, 2004, 07:33 AM
I HAAAAATEEEEE the DF field, it sooo annoying.
I say the best animation on any amor is the 'wave' on the Guard Wave.
That what I'm usin till SJ hits 152.