PDA

View Full Version : What's the Dragon's Claw sound like?

Kupi
May 5, 2004, 12:31 PM
Silly question, sure, but I'd like to know what the Dragon's Claw sounds like when swung. Has it got the normal photon sound, that Booma's Claw swing sound, or the katana set like the Morning Glory?

I ask because I'm trying to decide between the Dragon's Claw (which I have yet to acquire) and the Morning Glory (which I have) for my HUcast's signature weapon. The Dragon's Claw has more ATP at max grind for the better part of the day and 4 more ATA, but the Morning Glory suits the character better from an aesthetic standpoint (which includes looks and soundset).

And before any tells me that claws suck, I know. I don't intend to do much with this HUcast besides equip him and do some random stuff once I get my FOmar to level 145 (from 129) and through EpII's C-Mode.

Dragon_Ash
May 5, 2004, 12:44 PM
i think the dragon claw either has a normal saber sound sound or a low pitched saber sound O_o

Hrith
May 5, 2004, 12:57 PM
claws rock !

Kupi
May 5, 2004, 03:17 PM
On 2004-05-05 10:57, Kef wrote:
claws rock !

Yes, but I had to pacify the crowd that would say they suck because I don't (or didn't) want it to turn into an argument.

And, thanks, Dragon Ash. ...I'm not sure how much it'll influence my decision, but thanks. ^_^

Sharkyland
May 5, 2004, 03:18 PM
I have a dragon claw, let me find out what the sound is.

Mixfortune
May 6, 2004, 01:34 AM
Dragon's Claw has a photon sound, like a saber.
The sound is just a tad deeper than a saber.

Rain7
May 6, 2004, 03:31 AM
Don't forget that even androids can cast foie with the dragons claw! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

BoBoTheOgre
May 6, 2004, 10:03 AM
Booya dragon claw rocks. its my strongest wepon but still not my favorit.

Kupi
May 6, 2004, 02:13 PM
Alrighty, thanks everyone. ^_^ I haven't made a final decision yet, but I'm leaning towards the Dragon's Claw because of the whole function-over-fashion rule. Besides, if I get the Dragon's Claw (23 Sil Dragons TTF'd so far), I can always swap between both. ...unless I trade away the other one, as I just remembered I was planning to do. Drat it.

Switchblayde
May 29, 2004, 02:23 PM
Its not anything special just a saber noise

Ketchup345
May 29, 2004, 02:25 PM
Please don't bump topics older than 2 weeks.