PDA

View Full Version : OK, nobody kill me.

mystic_geo
May 5, 2004, 01:39 PM
I decided to go looking for my own Lavis and guess what?

2 Pouillies 2 lavis', XD. Two runs, that's right 2, mwahahahahaha.
Then 10 Hildes for 4 (yes 4!) syncestas.
So now my lavis collection is almost complete. Just one more cannon to leave as it is. Based on what I found in a week I will have to kill approximately 1 million more pouillies before that last one, nay!

Zelgadis
May 5, 2004, 01:41 PM
Damn. Congrats on all the good finds. I dun have much patience for rare hunting. If it drops...it drops. I can thank Pal Rappies for that. Stupid penguins from hell!

mystic_geo
May 5, 2004, 01:44 PM
cheers, and actually I hate doing proper searches for rares i.e. quests so they were standard ult cave runs XD!!!

PaleKid15
May 5, 2004, 01:44 PM
You...bastard...

Dragon_Ash
May 5, 2004, 01:45 PM
On 2004-05-05 11:41, Zelgadis wrote:
Damn. Congrats on all the good finds. I dun have much patience for rare hunting. If it drops...it drops. I can thank Pal Rappies for that. Stupid Parrots from hell!

congratulations on your lavis's and syncestas http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Nemesis_X
May 5, 2004, 01:59 PM
Damn you're so f*cking lucky!!!!!!
I've tried like 4ever to get the Lavis Cannon and you got 2 in two Slimes?
I'm soooo jealousssss!!!!!

mystic_geo
May 5, 2004, 02:00 PM
My mum wondered why I was running round the house twice in two hours! NM i won't get anything but Cross scars till next year or something.

Cc08
May 5, 2004, 02:02 PM
Wow. Amazing Luck.

Based on what I found in a week I will have to kill approximately 1 million more pouillies before that last one, nay! Actually, 22 more Pouillys on average

mystic_geo
May 5, 2004, 02:08 PM
In theory and being a mathematician I would agree but based on 'Sod's Law' I will either somehow manage to corrupt everything offline as I am only or like I just said find nothing but CSs from DRL for ever and ever and...........

ShinAsura666
May 5, 2004, 02:47 PM
damn that was nice lucky **** took me 13 slimes to get my first lavis then they just came one after another practically(i have 4 now but ones a lavis blade)

Sharkyland
May 5, 2004, 03:17 PM
I got two tallows and two agito 1975 then accidently made both of the agito 1975 into an orotiagito.

lain2k3
May 5, 2004, 06:23 PM
**kills mystic_geo**

Nai_Calus
May 5, 2004, 07:06 PM
Die. Horribly. *stabstabstabstabstab*

Shigecki
May 5, 2004, 07:39 PM
Nice job. That is totally awesome. I'm still trying to get my first real agito 1975 from a damn pal rappy. 10 in actual games, and about oh like 100 by doing quests. The best thing I ever got from them was money, big deal, the most worthless thing to find, and the worst thing is a stupid telepipe. Just to let you know, I had to keep that prized possession. Way to go.

Miroku77
May 5, 2004, 11:23 PM
Ok... you are a very lucky person.
My friend has been looking for a lavis cannon and you find two of them?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Eihwaz
May 5, 2004, 11:33 PM
...I. Hate. You.

You know have a legit Double Cannon -AND- Lavis Blades...*stab*

Graaaaaah. Gimme your luck for my Psycho Wand hunt. >__>;

Miroku77
May 5, 2004, 11:37 PM
*stab stab stab*
Miroku want luck for Physco wand
Miroku will take luck for Physco wand
Will drinking your blood give luck to Miroku?
*stab stab stab stab .......*

AquaFlare7
May 5, 2004, 11:40 PM
sometimes I think people can be tempted into saying something that is untrue. Personally I don't believe you (but hey, thats my problem). If you did find them them Congratualations!

Mixfortune
May 6, 2004, 01:27 AM
If it is true, I'm more concerned about the 4 syncestas from 10 Hildetorrs than the 2 Lavis Cannons from 2 Pouilly Slimes. The 4 syncestas is just... whoa http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

mystic_geo
May 6, 2004, 01:29 AM
Thought someone would say that, but I don't say anything unless I mean it so yes I'm running round ragol with a nice legit double cannon.

Rainbowlemon
May 6, 2004, 07:58 AM
Ahh! You lucky biatch! I managed to get a Syncesta on my second Torr, and a Magic Rock on my first, but I had to go through fifty of them goddam slimes to get my Lavis!...

...Grrr.....Congratulations, I suppose...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Armok
May 6, 2004, 08:37 AM
I aint ever had a 1/22 rare from any rare critter yet.