PDA

View Full Version : HEY! I WANTED PIZZA TOO!

Skuda
May 5, 2004, 07:27 PM
yep. I want pizza.

my parents left the house about 25 minutes ago. they were going out for pizza. they took my older and younger brother with them. as they left, they said find something to eat, and they slammed the door.

my first reaction was:

"what the hell?" with furrled eyebrows.

I'ma give my parents a chewing out when they get home. I find it completely not fair I get singled out for dinner.

on the side: my two brothers are complete nitwits and hold very low marks in school. they are also lazy and growing fat, while I am skinny as ever. why do they get Pizza?

Robo47
May 5, 2004, 07:35 PM
Cuz they're spoiled and your parents dont want your artistic talents to be ruined by junkfood?

Subliminalgroove
May 5, 2004, 07:39 PM
Maybe they love them more than you?

jk

Make yourself something good... its not that hard.

Skuda
May 5, 2004, 07:42 PM
the only thing I found was some old soggy chicken nuggets (not even the good kind) and some freeze dried peas. everything else looks too inedible.

PhotonDrop
May 5, 2004, 07:50 PM
Maybe you should get some scented crayons and draw a block of cheese? They say non-toxic!
------

But seriously, I feel for you man, cause I've been there before... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Nai_Calus
May 5, 2004, 08:04 PM
I offcially hate your parents.

Skuda
May 5, 2004, 09:42 PM

cool that makes 2!

Guile
May 5, 2004, 10:34 PM
I dunno, if my parents called me and asked if I wanted to go get pizza I would stop talking to them.

Riu_000
May 5, 2004, 10:46 PM
On 2004-05-05 19:42, Scott_Kuda wrote:

cool that makes 2 3 !

Eihwaz
May 5, 2004, 10:51 PM
On 2004-05-05 17:27, Scott_Kuda wrote:
yep. I want pizza.

my parents left the house about 25 minutes ago. they were going out for pizza. they took my older and younger brother with them. as they left, they said find something to eat, and they slammed the door.

my first reaction was:

I'ma give my parents a chewing out when they get home. I find it completely not fair I get singled out for dinner.

on the side: my two brothers are complete nitwits and hold very low marks in school. they are also lazy and growing fat, while I am skinny as ever. why do they get Pizza?

Whoa, sucky.

Chubby brothers get pizza, and Kuda gets zilch.

Use. This. For. Leverage. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

For example. Randomly say, "Mom/Dad, take me out for *insert your favorite food here*" They might say no, then you simply bring this event up.

If it doesn't work...I also hate your parents.

Seriously, why would your parents just leave you? You weren't grounded or in trouble for some reason, were you?

Not accusing you of anything, though. Sucks, I have annoying, spoiled sibling, also. Only one, though.

_Ted_
May 5, 2004, 11:20 PM
So they just walked out on you while you were dozing at your art lab? Maybe you should just print out a giant http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif and stick it on their bedroom door?

HUnewearl_Meira
May 5, 2004, 11:35 PM
On 2004-05-05 17:27, Scott_Kuda wrote:
yep. I want pizza.

my first reaction was:

Evidently, they believe that you are capable of taking care of yourself, and your brothers are not.

Either that, or you're actually Harry Potter, and you don't realize it.

navci
May 6, 2004, 01:32 AM
On 2004-05-05 21:35, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
Either that, or you're actually Harry Potter, and you don't realize it.

Now that you do, you can whip out your wand and make yourself some super dinner. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Or, you can teleport to Vancouver, I will feed you and make you draw chibis all day long.

DarthFomar
May 6, 2004, 01:50 AM
No...Navi feed me....uhhh, I have no wand though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I will draw chibis with you....I am really good at faces. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

But sadly I have no art pencils worth a crap. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthFomar on 2004-05-05 23:51 ]</font>

derBauer
May 6, 2004, 03:18 AM
Good job, now I want pizza at 3AM. You should rename this to "I want sleep".

Ness
May 6, 2004, 05:47 AM
Be sure to give us an update about how they feel after you've chewed them out.

PJ
May 6, 2004, 11:21 AM
I was gonna make a similar rant about my family, but decided against it, since I didn't feel it would make me feel any better =/ You know, being moronic jerks, sitting me down in one place insulting me for 40 minutes straight and tell me I'm the one in wrong all the time o_O And other crap like that.

But anyways, I hope you get something out of this Kuda, it's just completely not fair!

Outrider
May 6, 2004, 12:12 PM
Kuda, just run away and join the circus. I did that years ago and things have been great!

Except the ringmaster took the monkeys out for pizza tonight and left me home...

Skuda
May 6, 2004, 01:37 PM
I found out why they left me. They wanted me to tape a show while they were out and our VCR's pre-programming is busted. they didn't even tell me about this and when they came to watch their show. it wasn't on. I can no longer talk on teh phone and that means little or no contact to my friend Zel...

Stupid parental units! may they crash!

KodiaX987
May 6, 2004, 01:55 PM
So they can't understand that they actually never told you about the show? How fucking stupid are they?!

Skuda
May 6, 2004, 01:59 PM
On 2004-05-06 11:55, KodiaX987 wrote:
So they can't understand that they actually never told you about the show? How "F"ing stupid are they?!

well, they're not stupid. my dad is a police sergent, my mom is the head accountant for a big company. so they arn't. My brothers... well.. they are stupid.

my life's been kind of a cinderella story, cept i doubt I'll find my prince-ess charming...

(edit) stupid typos....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott_Kuda on 2004-05-06 11:59 ]</font>

KodiaX987
May 6, 2004, 02:01 PM
That doesn't really excuse them from the fact that you were left with absolutely no clue that you had to tape the show and even then you're being punished about it.

Evil_Althena8
May 6, 2004, 02:40 PM
hah, you better get used to it. Around here, usually if I'm not home when my parents order dinner, they just don't order for me. If I bitch about it enough they'll do it sometimes. Now that I'm 18 I'm going to have to expect this kinda thing a lot more often

KodiaX987
May 6, 2004, 02:59 PM
On 2004-05-06 12:40, Evil_Althena8 wrote:
Around here, usually if I'm not home when my parents order dinner, they just don't order for me. If I bitch about it enough they'll do it sometimes. Now that I'm 18 I'm going to have to expect this kinda thing a lot more often

Just tell 'em beforehand if you'll be around for dinner or not. o_O That's what I do.

Zzzzzz
May 6, 2004, 03:49 PM
I would have pizza delivered to you but, stupid mile radius thing and lazy drivers.

And Outrider, where you the man dressed as a elephant?

Outrider
May 6, 2004, 04:13 PM
On 2004-05-06 12:59, KodiaX987 wrote:

On 2004-05-06 12:40, Evil_Althena8 wrote:
Around here, usually if I'm not home when my parents order dinner, they just don't order for me. If I bitch about it enough they'll do it sometimes. Now that I'm 18 I'm going to have to expect this kinda thing a lot more often

Just tell 'em beforehand if you'll be around for dinner or not. o_O That's what I do.

Heck, my parents sometimes get mad at me if I don't show up at dinner and neglected to tell them.

And Zzzzz - I was the one juggling jugglers.

lain2k3
May 6, 2004, 04:31 PM
On 2004-05-06 12:01, KodiaX987 wrote:
That doesn't really excuse them from the fact that you were left with absolutely no clue that you had to tape the show and even then you're being punished about it.

Happens to me all the time.

Yeah, I hate your parents too.

and mine.

Nai_Calus
May 6, 2004, 06:36 PM
Ok, Scott, you need to post your phone number and parents' e-mail address so we can mail bomb them and call them up to tell them what complete fucktards they are.

Seriously, have you tried talking to them about this? Don't be accusational, and use 'I' statements instead of 'you' statements('When I'm punished for not doing things I didn't even know I was supposed to do, I feel really bad...'), and try to sound as mature and reasonable as possible. They still won't listen, but you'll get the satisfaction of having been mature and rational while they were fucktards. And maybe you'll get lucky, they actually will listen, and your little brothers can come to your wedding and be forced to dance in high heels made of red hot iron. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Skuda
May 7, 2004, 12:52 PM
On 2004-05-06 16:36, Ian-KunX wrote:
Seriously, have you tried talking to them about this? Don't be accusational, and use 'I' statements instead of 'you' statements('When I'm punished for not doing things I didn't even know I was supposed to do, I feel really bad...'), and try to sound as mature and reasonable as possible. They still won't listen, but you'll get the satisfaction of having been mature and rational while they were fucktards.

been there done that. good ol' I statements though. he he he...my parents icy stare is enough to cause another ice age. but that's their response for almost anything.

And maybe you'll get lucky, they actually will listen, and your little brothers can come to your wedding and be forced to dance in high heels made of red hot iron. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

invite my family to my "future" wedding? ahahahaha! good one. naw... I feel like being a prick and waiting to tell them once I've had a kid or two.

Ah, the looks on their faces that I would have been married for a few years and that they are grandparents and they didn't know it will be priceless!

HUnewearl_Meira
May 7, 2004, 01:15 PM
On 2004-05-06 11:37, Scott_Kuda wrote:
I found out why they left me. They wanted me to tape a show while they were out and our VCR's pre-programming is busted. they didn't even tell me about this and when they came to watch their show. it wasn't on.

My mother-in-law does this sort of thing quite a bit... Only with even less word on it. She'll get home from whatever she's been doing and be like, "You didn't record TV?!?" I mean that, too. She may not have a particular show she wanted to watch, but she'll be upset that no one recorded the prime-time line-up.

This is a woman that has to have 2 VCRs set up on the same TV, so that she can record two channels while she watches a third. Seeing that everything she's watching is on network TV, those 3 things she HAS to see, are typically on 3 of the major networks-- NBC, FOX, ABC and CBS. Normally, I believe it's NBC, ABC and CBS, though... Goodness, if she misses CSI, there's hell to pay.

What I don't get, is that despite having the SAME schedule EVERY week, she absolutely MUST have the TV schedule from the newspaper to figure out what's on. Every day. You'd think that with all the attention she pays to the TV, she'd have it figured out when there's going to be a special on or something that causes the normal schedule to deviate, and furthermore, that she'd realize that it's the same thing every Monday, every Tuesday, every Wednesday, every Thursday and every Friday. But nope. 4 or 5 months of the same thing every week evidently is not enough to pound it into her head that the schedule's going to be the same. Strange woman...

AquaFlare7
May 7, 2004, 01:15 PM
On 2004-05-06 10:12, Outrider wrote:
Kuda, just run away and join the circus. I did that years ago and things have been great!

Except the ringmaster took the monkeys out for pizza tonight and left me home...

that is top tier, I haven't laughed that hard in awhile!

Hikara
May 7, 2004, 01:44 PM
As soon as your parents ground you over christmas vacation because they think you're going out with a girl who came down from Kentucky (I live in Utah, by the way) then you can complain.

Until then.... I hate MY parents more than yours. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Nai_Calus
May 7, 2004, 01:48 PM
On 2004-05-07 10:52, Scott_Kuda wrote:

been there done that. good ol' I statements though. he he he...my parents icy stare is enough to cause another ice age. but that's their response for almost anything.

Oh. Well, in that case, nuke the fuckers. :D

Hikara
May 7, 2004, 02:28 PM
On 2004-05-07 11:48, Ian-KunX wrote:

Oh. Well, in that case, nuke the fuckers. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Then, instead of an Ice Age caused by Kuda's parents, we can have a Nuclear Winter!! YAY!!

Chaos_Phoenix
May 7, 2004, 02:35 PM
*PEOPLE THAT HATE HIKARA'S PARENTS: 3
*PEOPLE THAT HATE SKUDA'S PARENTS: 5

Well, we'd better keep this scoreboard up, just for kicks and giggles http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Oh, here Skuda man *Gives Skuda a slice of gummi-worm pizza* ENJOY!!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/pizza.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chaos_Phoenix on 2004-05-10 06:27 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
May 7, 2004, 02:46 PM
On 2004-05-07 12:28, Hikara wrote:

On 2004-05-07 11:48, Ian-KunX wrote:

Oh. Well, in that case, nuke the fuckers. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Then, instead of an Ice Age caused by Kuda's parents, we can have a Nuclear Winter!! YAY!!

Cockroaches and I shall survive the nuclear holocaust. I'm not worried. :3

Outrider
May 7, 2004, 03:00 PM
On 2004-05-07 12:46, Ian-KunX wrote:
Cockroaches and I shall survive the nuclear holocaust. I'm not worried. :3

Well, if you're anyting like the Twilight Zone's Old Man in the Mountain/Cave/Whatever, a village or two of humans will also survive!

For a bit, at least...

Murdercall
May 7, 2004, 03:13 PM
dude, you let your parents walk all over you. Next time it happens leave the house and get a meal of your own :

Gnarled_rose
May 8, 2004, 12:24 AM
I hate Hikara's parents more than S. Kuda's but just because other people were involved in his and suffered. (actually suffered--the girl was blue the whole time.)
But Scott, that really sucks. Hope everyone here has helped you feel sympathy in one way or another, because that's really all we can do.

Armok
May 10, 2004, 06:34 AM
It better have been a semi decent tv show they left you for. If it was any of the following shows follow the below instructions.

Evil shows
Anything Home diy based
Anything about gardens
Anything about car chases or police videos
Anything where ppl send in their home videos#

Actions to take
Burn
Pillage
Burn

Also Outriders Idea was also good.

Skuda
May 10, 2004, 02:42 PM
I finally got some pizza. Zel brought it for me for lunch today. (he's such a nice guy)

but yes. i made my mom cry when i gave her her mothers day preasent. (I know she doesn't deserve it but I might aswell get some brownie points) But yes. She cried because all teh roughness my father and her have put on me, I still thought about her.

then she stole the internet connection away from me and said I can't go on the internet anymore. WTH?

I'm smarter than that. I had boughten a spare internet link a few months back for PSO (although it didn't work) so aslong as my parents arn't home, i have free internet time (cuz she only took the D-link boxy thing)

They also stole my gamecube and every game. my mom put it in a duffle bag and locked it in her van.
Oh yes, I got in and replaced my Cube and games with some Equaly heavy (I weighed them) and equal sized items. I gots my Cubey back!

BWAHAHA! no matter how cunning and evil my parents are, i will always be one step ahead!

navci
May 10, 2004, 02:45 PM
What did you give her?
Scott, move to Vancouver. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Skuda
May 10, 2004, 02:52 PM
On 2004-05-10 12:45, navi wrote:
What did you give her?
Scott, move to Vancouver. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I gave her a $100 gift certificate to the Tuscany mediteranian bar and grill (the fanciest resutoran in town)

I also told her I had made a reservation for her dinner with my dad for 6:30 and had told her I'd babysit my little brother and get him fed.

as for vancouver, I might. I'm either going to get my education degree or enroll in teh Art institue which is in vancouver. hey! we could be roomies!

navci
May 10, 2004, 02:57 PM
On 2004-05-10 12:52, Scott_Kuda wrote:
as for vancouver, I might. I'm either going to get my education degree or enroll in teh Art institue which is in vancouver. hey! we could be roomies!

You MIGHT actually get a shoe box in the closet!
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Skuda
May 10, 2004, 03:04 PM
On 2004-05-10 12:57, navi wrote:

On 2004-05-10 12:52, Scott_Kuda wrote:

You MIGHT actually get a shoe box in the closet!
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

sounds good to me. *curls up into teh fetal position and floats into teh shoe box*

Sharkyland
May 10, 2004, 04:16 PM
That seriously sucks.

Armok
May 10, 2004, 04:19 PM
Wow you spent 100 dollars on her and she nicked your internet and console what you do start randomly twiching and talking it l33t. Seriously the only time my parents ever tried that was when I had a total mental breakdown at them after playing online for 8 hrs straight

Outrider
May 10, 2004, 06:19 PM
On 2004-05-10 12:42, Scott_Kuda wrote:
I finally got some pizza. Zel brought it for me for lunch today. (he's such a nice guy)

but yes. i made my mom cry when i gave her her mothers day preasent. (I know she doesn't deserve it but I might aswell get some brownie points) But yes. She cried because all teh roughness my father and her have put on me, I still thought about her.

then she stole the internet connection away from me and said I can't go on the internet anymore. WTH?

I'm smarter than that. I had boughten a spare internet link a few months back for PSO (although it didn't work) so aslong as my parents arn't home, i have free internet time (cuz she only took the D-link boxy thing)

They also stole my gamecube and every game. my mom put it in a duffle bag and locked it in her van.
Oh yes, I got in and replaced my Cube and games with some Equaly heavy (I weighed them) and equal sized items. I gots my Cubey back!

BWAHAHA! no matter how cunning and evil my parents are, i will always be one step ahead!

Uh Scott, was there a reason she did this? Bad grades? Broke curfew? Megalomaniacal scheme to take over southern New York?

Zzzzzz
May 10, 2004, 09:18 PM
On 2004-05-10 16:19, Outrider wrote:

On 2004-05-10 12:42, Scott_Kuda wrote:
How his mom took away stuff and he's outwitted them.

Uh Scott, was there a reason she did this? Bad grades? Broke curfew? Megalomaniacal scheme to take over southern New York?

Yes, I would like to know. You don't seem the type, though, to leave important stuff out.

Chaos_Phoenix
May 11, 2004, 08:30 AM
Skuda, that really sux man. I mean, first the internet, then ur Cube? Well, I guess all I can do is give you my sympathy. Hopefully, they'll realize their errors... or not...