PDA

View Full Version : GC: Hard rares.

Zelgadis
May 7, 2004, 10:16 AM
First Purplenum rare I recieved was off the Grass Assassin *gasp* G.A. Arms. The second one...well as red boxish as it is...was from from the annoying Vol Opt. As much as I'd like to actually get something good off of him. It was a PD. The third was in ruins. Soo many enemies died when the red box appeared. But does it matter what enemy dropped it? I got a Varista. Yay ^.^ *coughs* And commence the insane amounts of Varista I find.

JGaff
May 7, 2004, 02:33 PM
Check the drop guides. An enemy either will drop a normal drop (fluids, meseta, or N-O-T-H-I-N-G), a photon drop, or A Red Box (The rare). Some enemies don't drop special weapons period.

Enjoy your Varista. Today I'm going to a friend's house where I first obtained Brionac.

iamfanboy
May 7, 2004, 02:35 PM
Hey, man, a Varista was the first special gun that a friend gave me!

....too bad he didn't exactly tell me that it wasn't too rare at all...

I still have it though, for sentimental value.

ShinAsura666
May 8, 2004, 04:20 AM
Oddly the first rare handgun i found was a custom ray which i still have for no reason at all(0/0/25/35/20)

Zelgadis
May 8, 2004, 03:02 PM
Gah I hate customs just like I hate HUmars. Just for VH Falz and that reason alone. Grrrr.....stupid HUmar. I need a better Photon Launcher other then that guilty light I have. Not a bad weapon but I need something with a little more power. Sophia looks really cool with the color of her costume, the color of the Rati, and the color of the Guilty Light.

J-J-Jimlad
May 8, 2004, 03:32 PM
I found God/legs, mind and arm, hero/ability, Rico's Glasses and a tropi-something shield in the guard shop once. The first special gun I found was custom ray version 00.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J-J-Jimlad on 2004-05-08 13:33 ]</font>

Zelgadis
May 9, 2004, 12:56 AM
.....*coughs* Umm..is there a topic for n00bs?

Eihwaz
May 9, 2004, 01:21 AM
On 2004-05-08 13:32, J-J-Jimlad wrote:
I found God/legs, mind and arm, hero/ability, Rico's Glasses and a tropi-something shield in the guard shop once...

Yeah, before or after using your AR? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

J-J-Jimlad
May 9, 2004, 06:06 AM
On 2004-05-08 23:21, Eihwaz wrote:

On 2004-05-08 13:32, J-J-Jimlad wrote:
I found God/legs, mind and arm, hero/ability, Rico's Glasses and a tropi-something shield in the guard shop once...

Yeah, before or after using your AR? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

after...
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: J-J-Jimlad on 2004-05-10 04:29 ]</font>

iamfanboy
May 9, 2004, 06:23 AM
some people's children....

What a poster child for retroactive birth control.

And hey! Retroactive is cheaper and more reliable than regular! All retroactive costs is a single 9mm bullet, whereas with regular birth control you have to go to the chemist's and subject yourself to the humiliation and expense of buying a whole box of condoms that break half the time!

....Sorry, was I supposed to be impressed with your hack-using abilities? Pardonnemoiz.

Zelgadis
May 9, 2004, 07:42 AM
*coughs* Urge to kill things is rising....most not rant about it......

Hutobega
May 9, 2004, 09:48 PM
ok hacks are gay even though i have shit for gear and sometimes wish for a magical somethign to give me something good for once i'd prolly reject it cause i didnt find it for my self. I wish i was more lucky though lol

EJ
May 9, 2004, 09:53 PM
my lvl130 fomar still use the first varista I found http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Quo
May 9, 2004, 10:13 PM
On 2004-05-09 19:48, Hutobega wrote:
ok hacks are gay even though i have shit for gear and sometimes wish for a magical somethign to give me something good for once i'd prolly reject it cause i didnt find it for my self. I wish i was more lucky though lol

I agree.

Don't use derogatory terms like "gay." It's offensive to some people. Read the forum rules.

Rapture
May 10, 2004, 12:53 PM
I was lucky enough to find a Boomas right arm in normal mode...YAY!, crap weapon but the drop rate is crap.

100th post

jnblz316
May 10, 2004, 01:47 PM
yeah i'm getting h&S25 justices&m&a 60 vices up the whazoo. luckily someone traded me the justy for my mechguns and some materials. man that justy is a kick a$$ rifle.

Rapture
May 11, 2004, 11:57 AM
^ That Justy is also easy to find, but i agree it is a good rifle especially with %'s.

SJ
May 13, 2004, 06:49 AM
On 2004-05-08 13:02, Zelgadis wrote:
Gah I hate customs just like I hate HUmars. Just for VH Falz and that reason alone. Grrrr.....stupid HUmar. I need a better Photon Launcher other then that guilty light I have. Not a bad weapon but I need something with a little more power. Sophia looks really cool with the color of her costume, the color of the Rati, and the color of the Guilty Light.

I hate you to.
Why is this called hard rares?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SJ on 2004-05-13 04:50 ]</font>