PDA

View Full Version : Agito 1975

shadowhex
May 7, 2004, 12:36 PM
What's the best way to get this rare with a Redria? I know I have to fight Sinow Reds on Ult., but the littl pricks won't drop it. Is there a quest with a good number of them, or should I raise someone else that'll have an easier enemy to get it from?

Stingray
May 7, 2004, 12:41 PM
if your online you can do the retreval quest (forget the name) but good luck... offline I have no idea

Soukosa
May 7, 2004, 12:50 PM
The only sane way of getting it with Redria would be to do the online quest Lost Soul Blade. If you're not online, then don't even bother.

PaleKid15
May 7, 2004, 12:51 PM
I have gotten 2 agito's from Sinow Reds... in the same room. If you insist on getting agito1975, make a whitill or a pinkal. I would HIGHLY reccomend making it a whitill. They get it from Mils and you can pipe on 9 lillies.

shadowhex
May 7, 2004, 01:00 PM
Wow, how lucky and unlucky for me. Lucky because I just made a Whitill FO just because I didn't have a FO yet, and unlucky because my Redria is my only one on Ult and can't go online. I was actually considering going online, but with the price and all the bad talk of it, I'm not so sure anymore...

PaleKid15
May 7, 2004, 01:08 PM
I would never reccomend making a char just for agito1975(I have 18 legit agito 1975's, and don't use any of them or the Orotiagito). But everyone should have a whitill anyway, because whitill is just that good. What type of FO is it? You'll want a FO that can do runs of just about evrywhere. I would reccomend that you make your whitill a RAmarl or HUnewearl (I'm sure I'll get arguments for saying that) instead of a FO.

shadowhex
May 7, 2004, 01:32 PM
He's a Lvl 14 FOmar on Hard. Having 700 some MST is deifnitely fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Whitill is actually useless to me until Ult as I already have all the rares Whitill can get before Ult.