PDA

View Full Version : Techless Revolution

Cypher_9
May 7, 2004, 02:40 PM
Being a techless hunter is pretty cool because it made the game more challenging. For me, I started off as an android because you don't have to worry about anything else but your HP. But when we venture on to multi mode, we have to rely on the tech people for help, but at times of need, they are busy doing something else and we get beat up and die. The question is, will you heal me at the times of need?<_>

Also can I use the pictures on this site, I will make it smaller...promise.^_^

p.s. Where can I find Dark Flaz and Olga Flow pics and wallpapers?

http://www.pso-world.com/images/quizes/olgaflow.jpg

Would you be my partener on the game?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cypher_9 on 2004-05-07 17:09 ]</font>

Ketchup345
May 7, 2004, 04:34 PM
1) Almost everyone here has at least one android.
2) You can use pics, but you have to use BBCode (http://www.pso-world.com/bbcode_ref.php), not HTML in your posts.

oeagrus
May 8, 2004, 08:46 AM
Hi Cypher,
I have many FOrces, and yes I'd heal you, but here are the reason I may not:
- if you're on the other side of the room, I'm not going to stop fighting, run until you're in my Resta range, then heal you.
- if you use Al Rappies and are dealing way too much damage at level 100, then I usually ignore those people entirely. If you're in range when I Shifta/Deband, then you'll get some. Same with Resta. But I won't go out of my way to ensure you always have S/D as I do with legit/semilegit players.
- same with Jellen/Zalure. If you're doing too much damage IMO, I stop using both. I may use Jellen in the Mines and Ruins, but I've stopped playing a lot of Zalure lately due to the J-swords, Double Cannons, etc. If you're already doing that kind of damage, you obviously don't need my Zalure.
- if you use a gun that steals your HP to do extra damage, I'm not gonna refill your life afterwards. That's just rude.

Conversely, if you're the type of Cast that will get in front of me and protect me from those evil robots in the Mines, I will be the best FOrce you've ever seen... Jellen/Zalure/Shifta/Deband/Resta/Anti faster than you can blink.

PS - I'm saying "you" collectively, not directed solely at you personally. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cypher_9
May 9, 2004, 07:11 AM
On 2004-05-08 06:46, oeagrus wrote:
Hi Cypher,
I have many FOrces, and yes I'd heal you, but here are the reason I may not:
- if you're on the other side of the room, I'm not going to stop fighting, run until you're in my Resta range, then heal you.
- if you use Al Rappies and are dealing way too much damage at level 100, then I usually ignore those people entirely. If you're in range when I Shifta/Deband, then you'll get some. Same with Resta. But I won't go out of my way to ensure you always have S/D as I do with legit/semilegit players.
- same with Jellen/Zalure. If you're doing too much damage IMO, I stop using both. I may use Jellen in the Mines and Ruins, but I've stopped playing a lot of Zalure lately due to the J-swords, Double Cannons, etc. If you're already doing that kind of damage, you obviously don't need my Zalure.
- if you use a gun that steals your HP to do extra damage, I'm not gonna refill your life afterwards. That's just rude.

Conversely, if you're the type of Cast that will get in front of me and protect me from those evil robots in the Mines, I will be the best FOrce you've ever seen... Jellen/Zalure/Shifta/Deband/Resta/Anti faster than you can blink.

PS - I'm saying "you" collectively, not directed solely at you personally. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thank you for your concern...^_^

DurakkenX
May 9, 2004, 11:45 PM
I play HUcast mainly...if you're getting stomped you're not dodging right...

KaFKa
May 10, 2004, 03:18 AM
On 2004-05-09 21:45, DurakkenX wrote:
if you're getting stomped you're not dodging right...

exactly

Fomar0153
May 10, 2004, 09:32 AM
Not unless your next to me and i only have an android because i like elenor but i'm not going to train it and my tp is mine.

Swan
May 11, 2004, 02:02 PM
a solution to the relying on tecnique thing is to carry every -mate possibl and find out how your mag heals you