PDA

View Full Version : M&A60 Vise Drop

MBDrummer
May 7, 2004, 04:48 PM
Sorry if this topic has been repeated, I'm not sure if it is. I just want to ask what the drop rate is for an M&A60 Vise on Normal in the Mines and with a Purplenum Sec. ID. I looked at the item database and it says it is possible to find an M&A60 Vise from a Gillchic on Normal. Can someone tell me the drop rate of this weapon, as it seems to be very elusive.

Ketchup345
May 7, 2004, 04:54 PM
http://www.housoka.com/pso/findings/secid.php?secid=4&diff=1

Gillchic M&A60 Vise (22) ********************** 1/16719

All M&A60 drop chances (http://www.housoka.com/pso/item/info.php?item=201)

Cc08
May 7, 2004, 05:35 PM
Going for almost any rare item in Normal mode is crazy. Try to get to Hard mode, your chances will be much better.

Shigecki
May 7, 2004, 07:12 PM
Ya, I'd say just wait a few levels, and get one in hard, or wait for a gatling, I think they have better atp then the vise's anyway?

Scales_of_Air
May 7, 2004, 07:23 PM
I found an M&A60 Vise on Normal going solo offline (as always). It wasn't difficult at all, and happened to be my first rare, so... It's very possible, just do Mine runs.

EDIT: Wow, I'm a lucky guy... Too bad the M&A60 Vise isn't too useful for my FOmar who found it... I suppose it will be my collector's piece as a rare found on Normal ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scales_of_Air on 2004-05-07 17:29 ]</font>

iamfanboy
May 7, 2004, 07:33 PM
you just got very, very lucky, that's all. Hey, I got luckly too; my very first run through Normal Ruins, a Delsabero dropped his Right arm for me.

But the chances of that happening were 1/5000-odd something on Normal. On VHard, which is where I got my next Right Arm, it's only 1/143 (I think).

...You see a slight difference in odds there? It was just random chance; the dice flipped up the right way for once.

It'ud be better to just get past the Normal level and go onto Hard, where you can actually get rares at a reasonable drop rate.

ShinAsura666
May 8, 2004, 04:17 AM
ive had that too>with me i got a delsabers right arm.I quit and saved it(i had been lookin for one for a while)and then i done another ruins run and found a further 2.This also happened with my S-beats.Still no p.arms though