PDA

View Full Version : Rico v.s. Flowen

Cypher_9
May 7, 2004, 09:17 PM
Lets say that Rico stayed in Dark Flaz for too long and after her release, she started to attack every Hunter on Pioneer II. Her level is high, but there is one who can face her after his release and getting his traditional Flowen Sword. Who will win?

Eihwaz
May 7, 2004, 09:29 PM
Erm, no offence, or anything...

But neither Rico nor Flowen can be saved. Both are trapped for all eternity within Dark Falz and Olga Flow.

But if the too did fight? I'd have to put my money on Rico. She's younger, and faster. Flowen has his Sword, but Rico has the mighty Red Weapons.

EDIT: w00t! 1100 posts! Go me! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-05-07 19:30 ]</font>

Zinger314
May 7, 2004, 09:34 PM
Rico has that Red Ring that gives her absurd defense. She would own Flowen, and that is not an innuendo.

Kuea
May 7, 2004, 09:34 PM
On 2004-05-07 19:29, Eihwaz wrote:

But neither Rico nor Flowen can be saved. Both are trapped for all eternity within Dark Falz and Olga Flow.

But if the too did fight? I'd have to put my money on Rico. She's younger, and faster. Flowen has his Sword, but Rico has the mighty Red Weapons.

yes I have to agree with Eihwaz here.
he has one weapon and she has like 7?
she is young he is old.

Cypher_9
May 7, 2004, 09:42 PM
On 2004-05-07 19:29, Eihwaz wrote:

EDIT: w00t! 1100 posts! Go me! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Well to tell you the tale, once you beat the game on ultimate without doing missions, it shows how Rico went her way, got captured, and got saved by you, and returned to her father on Pioneer II. Then she returned to the monument that D.Flaz comes out of with a nice scenery at the end...

Cypher_9
May 7, 2004, 09:48 PM
Another thing is, that Flowen is a VET. in the game, and did you also forget that he has frames, shields, weapons himself. Also he has EXP. because he was here longer than Rico was. For all that we know, Flowen can be a martial artist and he can put up a fight by atticipating her every move and by vanqushing the evil out of her...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cypher_9 on 2004-05-07 19:49 ]</font>

Eihwaz
May 7, 2004, 09:50 PM
On 2004-05-07 19:42, Cypher_9 wrote:
Well to tell you the tale, once you beat the game on ultimate without doing missions, it shows how Rico went her way, got captured, and got saved by you, and returned to her father on Pioneer II. Then she returned to the monument that D.Flaz comes out of with a nice scenery at the end...

Those images you see? Well, those are from when she was training, and traveling through Ragol, and then to Ruins.

And when you kill Falz, that's not actually Rico, per se. It's her spirit/soul/ghost.

Cypher_9
May 7, 2004, 10:05 PM
On 2004-05-07 19:50, Eihwaz wrote:

On 2004-05-07 19:42, Cypher_9 wrote:

Those images you see? Well, those are from when she was training, and traveling through Ragol, and then to Ruins.

And when you kill Falz, that's not actually Rico, per se. It's her spirit/soul/ghost.

But in one of Rico's notes it said " Dark Flaz was just an entity, just a coscience." That means that he has to deal with bonding with a body since it is bascially saying that he has no body, until he used Ricos when she reached his shrine...And once he is destroyed, the host is free to roam with her body...

Eihwaz
May 7, 2004, 10:25 PM
On 2004-05-07 20:05, Cypher_9 wrote:
But in one of Rico's notes it said " Dark Flaz was just an entity, just a coscience." That means that he has to deal with bonding with a body since it is bascially saying that he has no body, until he used Ricos when she reached his shrine...And once he is destroyed, the host is free to roam with her body...

Yes, but, being possessed by Falz horribly mutates the host.

When you fight Dark Falz? To be perfectly precise, you're not really fighting Dark Falz; you're fighting his spirit channeled through Rico's mutated body.

You kill Rico, but set her free...get it?

Look at the arm on the second form; you can the Red Ring there.

SolRiver
May 8, 2004, 12:01 AM
well, just look at endu from ep3... he is using the style of flowen.

ShinAsura666
May 8, 2004, 01:41 AM
See technically it would be a draw cause if theve both been released then they would be dead.How long would it take for 2 dead people to kill each other?

Stingray
May 8, 2004, 04:26 AM
Wel flown did teach Rico what she knows so he would know most of her tricks b/c he taught them to her... that and his Sword is most likely 10x more powerful than any of the red weapons...

Alighieri
May 8, 2004, 05:40 AM
Well, let`s say it like this...they are the legends among P2 people - and I`m okay with that. But didn`t you think for a second that your characters are in their shadows? It`s like "Rico this, Rico that" or "Mr. Flowen did, Mr. Flowen would". I mean c`mon! I`m sure that some of your characters are strong enough and actually DID enough (kill Falz and Olga....got to them mostly by themselves...slayed whole hordes of monsters...saved many people - whole P2 for instance...) to become the new legends. New heroes are still born.

SpyroDi
May 8, 2004, 02:40 PM
I think Flowen made them and gave them to her.

Evil_Althena8
May 8, 2004, 02:59 PM
rico cuz she's sexay

Jason
May 8, 2004, 04:02 PM
Those red weapons that Rico used were made by Flowen (each different type of a red weapon have a letter or letters that spells out Flowen's first name, Heathcliff).

My opinion of who would win...? Hmm. Flowen is more experienced than Rico, he did made those red weapons for her, and he may have taught her some stuff. Rico is younger, less experienced, but have some spiffy equipments... I voted for Flowen.

DarthFomar
May 8, 2004, 04:46 PM
Flowen would lay the unholy smackdown on Red Ring Rico without breaking a sweat. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Cypher_9
May 9, 2004, 07:01 AM
On 2004-05-08 14:46, DarthFomar wrote:
Flowen would lay the unholy smackdown on Red Ring Rico without breaking a sweat. :P

Right on Darthmage!

Cypher_9
May 9, 2004, 07:03 AM
On 2004-05-08 14:02, Jason wrote:
Those red weapons that Rico used were made by Flowen (each different type of a red weapon have a letter or letters that spells out Flowen's first name, Heathcliff).

My opinion of who would win...? Hmm. Flowen is more experienced than Rico, he did made those red weapons for her, and he may have taught her some stuff. Rico is younger, less experienced, but have some spiffy equipments... I voted for Flowen.

Thats great! You made a good anylisis on Flowen. I like the way you did that...

Jason
May 9, 2004, 11:33 AM
Thank you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Cypher_9
May 9, 2004, 12:43 PM
On 2004-05-08 12:40, SpyroDi wrote:
I think Flowen made them and gave them to her.

Nice way to put that. I never knew that he made them for her...