PDA

View Full Version : Support Ranges

Ketchup345
May 8, 2004, 02:32 PM
When I have some items that boost the range of my techs, does that mean they are risen to a power, or just added to each other to find the added range?

Example:
FOmarl + Resta Merge + Marina's Bag= 6range or 8range?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-05-08 12:48 ]</font>

SpyroDi
May 8, 2004, 02:34 PM
I'm guessing it's Range times 8,since the items multiply your chance,it seems,such as healing another person in a different room.

lain2k3
May 8, 2004, 03:33 PM
Fomarl + resta merge = 3 time range

Fomarl + Marinas bag = 3 times range

Fomarls + both = 3 times range.

3x range on R/A/S/D is the maximum.

each item you equip adds 1 to the multiplier, not actually doubling the current value.

Chris_c11t
May 8, 2004, 04:42 PM
I disagree.

There is a *slight* range increase when both are equipped. If you don't believe me, then try standing just out of resta range of somebody with one equipped, then equip the other.

However, the tech animation does not get any more sparkly, and the range isn't that further, so there's still not much point in having both at once.

KingChaos
May 8, 2004, 05:27 PM
this is the max i tink but wont help anti

FOmarl + Striker Of Chao/Madams Umbrella + Resta Merge

Ketchup345
May 8, 2004, 05:58 PM
On 2004-05-08 15:27, KingChaos wrote:
this is the max i tink but wont help anti

FOmarl + Striker Of Chao/Madams Umbrella + Resta Merge

Strike of Chao boosts Shifta/Deband, not Resta. Marina's Bag does increase Resta Range.

I'll try to see if there is a difference between 2 boosts and 3 boosts in a few minutes.

Nai_Calus
May 8, 2004, 08:55 PM
There is, but not much. I already tested this once. I probably posted it, but I'm too lazy to dig up the thread. *shrug*

And it's time for another Marina's Bag rant. Stupid ST. -_-