PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Resta Will Only Heal Minor Wounds/ Chapter 1:

Aunt_Betty
May 8, 2004, 10:53 PM
There lay the wounded hunter laying on the bed-his eyes trailed the green line going up and down. Luckly he was in good hands. The hunter,Eric,was at the 2nd largest hospital on Pionner two.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello Mr. Tiro,How do you feel today?,"said Nora in soft nice voice.
Eric replyed,"Oh the pain has gone down along with some swelling."
"Well tommarow when you get out we will give you medication to prevent foriegn bacteria from the rappy you were attacked by," she said with pausing to cover her mouth and prevent chuckling.

All of the hunters in the area laughed.

Nora went out of the room to check some messages and asssign medication. After about an hour she was called to come at the hospital's entrance to assist a bleeding patient with a sinow arm punctured though his chest.

"Nora give me a photon knife! And a stitich pack!,"said her friend Freddy as he was running to a room with the bleeding patient on the bed. As other doctors came they were under a heavy task to do. Freddy was handed the knife from Nora and very carefully cut the metal with an inch left in. Nora took the little peice of metal in to a metal container.

Soon the heart rate was falling dramaticly. Nora shouted,"Stand back!" and did a weak zonde to keep the heart going. After that they went to the counter to just do nothing. "I go to work to relax; what a lie," said Freddy while openng a bag of chips. "Beats my last job-wait I had no last job," said Milissa while she was wrting down some robot blueprints.

A FOmarl was just yeeling,"Where is my mag,where,where?" She kept doing this while cusing chaos. Nora said,"Lookwe know where your mag is and it is in good care. Now-", she was interupted. "Lies,lies,LIES! we are all going to die!," no one listend to she and she ran off.

Nora said,"No matter how much I try it wouldn't matter.Because it is them." And the ground shook.

------------------------------------------------------------------
You likes?

PhotonDrop
May 8, 2004, 10:59 PM
heh, nice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sagasu
May 8, 2004, 11:13 PM
Despite the lack of grammar and and just the rambling way it was written in..

Good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Solstis
May 9, 2004, 08:54 AM
First Reaction: whaaa?

Second: Eh?

Third: Neat!