PDA

View Full Version : Whitill Hildetorrs

Zelgadis
May 8, 2004, 11:51 PM
Finally seen two of my own in my whitill games. ^.^ Got nothing from them. I want my red box! No PD's please. Piped em, letter of Lionel quest. They showed rather quickly too.

Quo
May 8, 2004, 11:56 PM
It took me three Purplenum torrs (unpiped) to get my frozen shooter. keep it up, you'll find. Isn't it nice when the rare enemies show up hastily?

iamfanboy
May 8, 2004, 11:58 PM
ah, yes, Frozen shooter...

I've had no trouble piping in Letter from Lionel. Inside of an hour I've had either a Hildeblue or Hildetorr, depending on what difficulty level it was, but (for me) it dropped its rare every time.

Cure/Shock ownz ult GDV. SHOCK ME NOW YOU MONKEYS!!!!

*ahem*

Zelgadis
May 9, 2004, 12:02 AM
Yeah, hopefully I can get it soon. If thier not like the stingy ass pal rappies. I STILL WANT MY AGITO YOU BASTARDS!

Jason
May 9, 2004, 12:27 AM
To have 4 Hildelts in a room: Start FoS (Forest of Sorrow) and struggle to the last room. There'll be 2 there. Run around that room till one jumps down. Now there are 3. Kill the one that jumped down. Now there are 2. Another will jump down. Now there are 3. Kill that one. Now there are 2 yet again. 2 more will jump down instead of one this time but do not kill them. Now there are 4. Start your piping with 4 Hildelts in a room.

Zelgadis
May 9, 2004, 01:34 AM
Yeah but in FoS you have to worry about Alicia biting it when a Hildetorr does pop in.

Zelgadis
May 9, 2004, 02:00 AM
Gah I just saw my third Hildetorr. The game knows I'm searching for one. DAMN YOU GAME! I WANT MY FS!

Zelgadis
May 9, 2004, 02:20 AM
Off of my fourth. PWND! Yay! I just need a syncesta now grrr.....

Forgot to put percents.

0/0/15/45/20
WAI!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelgadis on 2004-05-09 00:22 ]</font>

lain2k3
May 9, 2004, 02:22 AM
On 2004-05-09 00:20, Zelgadis wrote:
Off of my fourth. PWND! Yay! I just need a syncesta now grrr.....

you got 2 torrs in 20 minutes?

I have never seen an ep 1 torr as a result of piping for over 30 hours.

><

Zelgadis
May 9, 2004, 02:29 AM
Luck. I piped once and there it was.

Zelgadis
May 9, 2004, 02:48 AM
Well...that didn't go well. My fifth dropped a trimate http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I think I'll try some more after I get some sleep.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelgadis on 2004-05-09 00:50 ]</font>

ADUCKI-Sempai
May 9, 2004, 04:35 AM
I once got a Hildeblue in 1 pipe.

iamfanboy
May 9, 2004, 05:27 AM
Hey, Lain, it could be worse. I don't have a chance of getting a Lavis Cannon because I've NEVER seen a red slime. EVER.

I'm seriously starting to think they don't exist... at least I've SEEN a Hildeblue.

Xaos127
May 9, 2004, 05:29 AM
i got my frozen shooter off my first Hildetorr on greenill, it only took me about 30 mins of piping

Yoschi
May 9, 2004, 06:38 AM
I got a Frozen Shooter with my first Hildetorr http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Primrose
May 9, 2004, 07:03 AM
Zelgadis, cant you pack all your info in one post, instead of posting three times in a row?

...And i have never seen a cure/shock after 13 Hildeblues, and thats supposed to be a 87.5% drop.

Zelgadis
May 9, 2004, 07:18 AM
Gomen. I was playing when I was posting.

lain2k3
May 9, 2004, 08:33 AM
On 2004-05-09 03:27, iamfanboy wrote:
Hey, Lain, it could be worse. I don't have a chance of getting a Lavis Cannon because I've NEVER seen a red slime. EVER.

I'm seriously starting to think they don't exist... at least I've SEEN a Hildeblue.

1) I'm willing to bet I have quite a few more hours logged on this game than you.

2) ive never seen a hildeblue http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Dragon_Ash
May 9, 2004, 09:08 AM
I got my frozen shooter off a purpe torr, unpiped and unexpected. I'm glad i got it though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And you've never seen a Hildeblue? I'd never believe that O_o

Jason
May 9, 2004, 11:26 AM
On 2004-05-09 07:08, Dragon_Ash wrote:

No? But once reached to Ultimate Mode, most of the time the players plays that mode when reached there and not playing any other difficulties once reached, there so there are Hildetorrs in place of Hildeblues. I've been in Ultimate for a very long time, not touching the other difficulties, therefore not seeing any Hildeblue around and I didn't see any unpiped on my way to Ultimate, and is not interested in piping for a Hildeblue. Till one day, I decided to pipe for one for a Cure/Shock. Finally seeing my very first one, it didn't drop me what I expected it to.

Therefore, it's not hard for me to believe that some players haven't yet see a Hildeblue.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-05-09 09:28 ]</font>

lain2k3
May 9, 2004, 11:47 AM

While what Jason said is very true, I have spent 12 hours piping in VH FoS, and still never seen one.

ADUCKI-Sempai
May 9, 2004, 01:35 PM
I got my frozen shooter off a purpe torr, unpiped and unexpected. I'm glad i got it though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I got my Red Saber from a very unexpected Hildetorr. It hit me with its megid a few times but didn't kill me. Took me about 5 mins to slash down. I was a weakish force back then that had no TP when I ran into it.

SpyroDi
May 9, 2004, 01:51 PM
My first Hildetorr dropped me my very own Syncesta that I made a Lavis Blades with the Lavis Cannon I found in the same night,along with a crappy Kasami Bracer. Since then,my luck has been downhill. I'm thinking of piping for Hildetorrs with my new Whitill RAnger though.

iamfanboy
May 9, 2004, 04:17 PM
...You might have seen a blue and not even known it. They don't look THAT different, when you're just glancing quickly while sick of piping. The only difference is that they're a little blue instead of a little red underneath...

oh, and they have tiny horns.

Hell, I think that I piped away from one while I was going for my cure/shock! I almost piped away from the second before I went, "Hey, wait a se-"

All of the other rare monsters are CLEARLY distinguishable from a distance. The blues are NOT, and that kinda frustrates me.

Ketchup345
May 9, 2004, 04:20 PM
On 2004-05-09 14:17, iamfanboy wrote:
All of the other rare monsters are CLEARLY distinguishable from a distance. The blues are NOT, and that kinda frustrates me.

The Hildetorrs are somewhat hard to see if you are piping the 4 in Forest of Sorrow. The Hildetorrs are the same height of Hildelts, and may be behind them, so the only way to check is to walk in the room sometimes. But their coloring is very distinct.

AquaFlare7
May 12, 2004, 10:32 PM
I have no problem piping the hildetorrs, but it getting them to drop what I want. As for redria zndroids, exactly what can they use to split slimes?

lain2k3
May 12, 2004, 10:49 PM
On 2004-05-09 14:20, Ketchup345 wrote:

On 2004-05-09 14:17, iamfanboy wrote:

The Hildetorrs are somewhat hard to see if you are piping the 4 in Forest of Sorrow. The Hildetorrs are the same height of Hildelts, and may be behind them, so the only way to check is to walk in the room sometimes. But their coloring is very distinct.

Have you guys noticed that in ult forest there is plant formation visible from the piping room door that closely resembles a hildetorr at a distance?

I hate that thing.><

iamfanboy
May 12, 2004, 11:18 PM
That's why I pipe in Letter from Lionel. Sure, it may take a bit longer, but ya know what? It's WORTH it just to avoid all the stresses associated with having a companion, having an unclear and unsafe position to pipe from, and GETTING the four Hildelts.

Forget that, says I. I'll take the quick and easy path, every time....

And, btw, an android can use an untekked "????" weapon to split slimes. How? If the third hit of a combo hits a slime, it'll split... but that means you have to MISS the first two times.

The special of an untekked weapon misses almost every time, so that's about the only sure way to get that third hit in.

AquaFlare7
May 12, 2004, 11:32 PM
nice idea iamfanboy! I wont have to worry about it as my FOnewearl is redria, but then I am left with the question of how I could split slimes and cause minimal damage so that i dont kill them when trying to pipe

iamfanboy
May 13, 2004, 04:32 AM
...I just unequip all my tech boosting stuff and cast Rabarta. Sure, you'll do some damage, but hopefully you can pipe away before any of them kill each other...

And on ANOTHER note, today after 600 hours of playing I saw my first red slime! ...Of course, it only dropped a TP Revival. Man, Pinkal blowz so much.