PDA

View Full Version : W00T! Asuka!

LWK
May 9, 2004, 04:47 AM
Dang, another lucky find for me. I thought originally this would be a easy drop, but I went throught the ULT caves with my Redria countless times for many drops, and I see the red box appear from a very kind Crimson Assasin!

A good day for PSO.

Zelgadis
May 9, 2004, 07:29 AM
Sweet. Asuka's are a nice weapon to have. I found my Frozen shooter about 5 hours ago. Soooo tired. *Yawns*

LWK
May 10, 2004, 02:19 AM
Frozen shooter is bad ass. Indi Belra's get pwned easy with it. I hate how there are usually more then one at once. =(

Eihwaz
May 10, 2004, 02:52 AM
Asuka...easier to get than Sange&Yasha, yet almost as strong.

Very nice weapon, indeed.

Armok
May 10, 2004, 06:09 AM
I give you 3 thumbs up for that find. Its a very nive weopon espically when used along side the redria only god battle unit

doubletake123
May 10, 2004, 06:18 AM
On 2004-05-10 00:52, Eihwaz wrote:
Asuka...easier to get than Sange&Yasha, yet almost as strong.

Very nice weapon, indeed.

yeah it's a nice find, but i'll use my legit sange and yasha over asuka anyday. Although it is fun to use just beacuse it looks soooo sweet.

Switchblayde
May 13, 2004, 12:48 PM
you bastard. . . remember my red sword post? well i spen about the same amount of time if not more trying to get that with my very first character: Switchblyade greenill version 2 from a meriltas in central control. Still nothing from about level 105 to 120. I gave up many a hour ago. . . but from a crimson assassin with redria?!?!?!?!?! damn you!!! well i was satisfied with me red daggers i obtained from one with skyly i guess

LWK
May 13, 2004, 09:45 PM
I think it was sort of well deserved. I went through there with my Racaseal countless times to yield something decent. Its just awful.
I tried for a red sword that whole time, and it wasnt until I built a Skyly character that I actually got it.

DarthFomar
May 14, 2004, 04:16 AM
I can find Asuka from Barbay Ray with my Pinkal Ramar. But sadly I haven't done that stage as much as I'd like. The walls can get pretty annoying after too much bumpidy bump.

Anyway.....CONGRATULATIONS!!! Nice find, have fun with it...go strike down some Boomas with it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthFomar on 2004-05-18 04:26 ]</font>

Cc08
May 16, 2004, 07:32 PM
Man, I'm still searching for mine on my Redria HUcast. I'm really hoping this thing will drop soon, it look so sweet.