PDA

View Full Version : What ship/block do you play in?

Eggszecutor
May 9, 2004, 11:10 AM
I was just curious since Anteres 8 seems to be dead lately. Did everyone just decide to quit in the past couple weeks?

BOmar
May 9, 2004, 11:21 AM
Antares6, Altair4 or Alcyone6 if I am in a Cmode mood.

Ketchup345
May 9, 2004, 12:02 PM
Altair 4-1 and Alcyone 6-1 or Alcyone 6-2.

Depedns whether I want to do C-Mode, or normal playing.

Altair 4-1 seems to be a popular ship of users onthese boards.

Sharkyland
May 9, 2004, 12:16 PM
Deneb 9

Carlocijs
May 9, 2004, 12:37 PM
Spica 1 - 1 since all my friends are there. Dutch ppl mostly.

Prophet2k
May 9, 2004, 01:19 PM
where ever i can find a game, i dont know that many other people who play so i tend to hang around the jp servers which are almost always full of nice, team playing folk http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Proph.

Carlocijs
May 10, 2004, 11:06 AM
I have to agree on that. Japanese people are very nice people. I dont like to go to Vega BTW but I go there a few times.

_tsunami
May 23, 2004, 07:41 PM
Prophet2k i might come across you some day
i never go US / EU ships and always play with JP usually on mintaka. block 3-4.

The JP people are the best players.. especailly if you can communicate with them and play the proper role of your characters. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EhtycS101
May 23, 2004, 07:47 PM
I usually play on Deneb or Antares if theres games, ill go to vega if I really have to. I havent played on the JP servers, I'm almost kinda afraid of going there. Maybe I'll try it someday...

_tsunami
May 23, 2004, 08:53 PM
just a warning:
don't go to JP ships if your one of those (OH i see a red box i better get it first before anyone else does). The JP despise that they always share the red boxes or dump rares in their games in the town in a group for sharing at the end.

They also expect you to play proper roles like:
FO cast shifta deband jellon zalure
androids disarm traps
and always support each other

They also hate cheaters or people using hack or duped items.

I've also noticed recently some JPs have been keeping many more characters than US or EU people.. some to even 32 characters so they can switch to play with high or low level people.