PDA

View Full Version : S red arms

Aztec_Mystic
May 9, 2004, 03:13 PM
Okay, I was Just wondering for those who have S Red blades how many runs did it take to find sinow red arms generaly coz I've made around 15 runs and found nothing but Gae Bolgs and other stuff like that...
I'm Yellowboze.

Ketchup345
May 9, 2004, 03:15 PM
http://www.housoka.com/pso/findings/enemy.php?enemy=30

About 1/573.

Aztec_Mystic
May 9, 2004, 03:39 PM
err...ok I know that already. In fact I've looked at the number a thousand times but that frequency is just related with one sinow red isn't it? (I think I fought around 50 sinows by now) I would like to know how did the peopple from PSOW found the red arms and if it took much or less time...

Hrith
May 9, 2004, 03:51 PM
On 2004-05-09 13:39, Aztec_Mystic wrote:
err...ok I know that already. In fact I've looked at the number a thousand times but that frequency is just related with one sinow red isn't it? (I think I fought around 50 sinows by now) I would like to know how did the peopple from PSOW found the red arms and if it took much or less time...

What's your point ? one person's experience can greatly vary from another.
If you're online, do Lost Soul Blade with some high Lv friends, if not, then good luck.

Aztec_Mystic
May 9, 2004, 04:03 PM
No, I can't go online. I was looking for someone that has done specific runs in order to find Sinow red arms at mines just like me, to know how many runs that person did. I know it won't help much but I can get an idea of how hard is this item to get. Geez all I find are Gae Bolgs, I should have around 15 right now and I still remember that I got my S Beat arms on the 2nd run through mines...

Ketchup345
May 9, 2004, 04:11 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=655

So do Knowing One's Heart 191 times and you have the exact average to get one. Or do normal runs (I don't know Sinow Red counts for those of the top of my head).

Aztec_Mystic
May 9, 2004, 06:03 PM
Wha?! But there are only 2 sinow reds in that quest. I find about 4 to 6 sinow reds doing mines 1 and 2 normaly I think...

Ketchup345
May 9, 2004, 06:06 PM
On 2004-05-09 16:03, Aztec_Mystic wrote:
Wha?! But there are only 2 sinow reds in that quest. I find about 4 to 6 sinow reds doing mines 1 and 2 normaly I think...

There are 3 in that quest. But normal Mines aruns are probably your best bet.

SpyroDi
May 9, 2004, 06:13 PM
I found my S-Red's Blades with my Skyly(I think) character when I was just levelling up,before my Xbox broke. Finding good rares tend to happen when you're not exactly looking for them...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2004-05-09 16:14 ]</font>

Aztec_Mystic
May 9, 2004, 06:20 PM
Yeah I know but I can't fool around when I have a HUcaseal waiting to get shifta and deband whenever she likes can I? I'm just going for it...
3 Sinow reds? Are you sure? Well, I guess I'll give it a try once again. I've found only 2 sinow reds doing the quest normaly, but if there are 3 of them then it is really worth it! Besides, this quest is easy to get through.

Hrith
May 9, 2004, 06:36 PM
I've never actually used the S/D of S-Red's Blade =|

iamfanboy
May 9, 2004, 07:55 PM
But Kefka, how often do you play your S-Red Blade-equipped android offline?

For an offline player of an android, S/D at any time would rule so much, I'd think...

I thought about getting the S-Red blades myself, but then I got sick of my HUcast and deleted him in favor of Jedifabreeze, my new melee FOmar. And now that I'm online, there's almost always someone willing to do S/D on an android.

Hrith
May 9, 2004, 08:07 PM
On 2004-05-09 17:55, iamfanboy wrote:
But Kefka, how often do you play your S-Red Blade-equipped android offline?
a lot, you have no idea, S-red's are probably my favourite weapon on Kefka, and I play ofline a lot.

Bender202
May 9, 2004, 08:35 PM
On 2004-05-09 16:20, Aztec_Mystic wrote:
Yeah I know but I can't fool around when I have a HUcaseal waiting to get shifta and deband whenever she likes can I? I'm just going for it...
3 Sinow reds? Are you sure? Well, I guess I'll give it a try once again. I've found only 2 sinow reds doing the quest normaly, but if there are 3 of them then it is really worth it! Besides, this quest is easy to get through.

I ve killed bout 400 sinow reds wit out findn any blades http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. Offline i either did Knowing One's Heart cause it was quick and easy way to get sinow reds, or i did the first room in the soul of steel quest.

lain2k3
May 10, 2004, 05:29 PM
I've killed about 800 sinow reds with nothing to show except 11 PD's from them in yellowboze.

kazuma56
May 10, 2004, 07:45 PM
is the special god at all for a Humar? my brother has recently started looking for one, but wants to know if the special is worth the runs.

BTW, why didn't ST create something usable for offline Rangers that allow J/Z to be cast on a enemy(s)? it's weird that a Humar as access to both J/Z and S/D offline while my Ramar is just stuck with S/D, don't get me wrong, I like his S/D, but it kinbda makes it feel unbalanced in a way.

lain2k3
May 10, 2004, 07:46 PM
On 2004-05-10 17:45, kazuma56 wrote:
is the special god at all for a Humar? my brother has recently started looking for one, but wants to know if the special is worth the runs.

BTW, why didn't ST create something usable for offline Rangers that allow J/Z to be cast on a enemy(s)? it's weird that a Humar as access to both J/Z and S/D offline while my Ramar is just stuck with S/D, don't get me wrong, I like his S/D, but it kinbda makes it feel unbalanced in a way.

Because ST wanted Ramars to suck. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

kazuma56
May 10, 2004, 07:53 PM
hahaha..... really, it would be beneficial to Andriods also which I guess you can say they suck because they don't have access to either of those skills offline.

lain2k3
May 10, 2004, 09:12 PM
On 2004-05-10 17:53, kazuma56 wrote:
hahaha..... really, it would be beneficial to Andriods also which I guess you can say they suck because they don't have access to either of those skills offline.

Not familiar with photon blasts, are you?

Nai_Calus
May 10, 2004, 09:53 PM
Because HUmars don't suck nearly as much as people claim. XP

lain2k3
May 11, 2004, 05:43 AM
On 2004-05-10 19:53, Ian-KunX wrote:
Because HUmars don't suck nearly as much as people claim. XP

I know, usually its just the players behind them.

and the fact that they're fugly.

kazuma56
May 11, 2004, 07:47 PM
I meant using S/D,J/Z without resorting to PB's, which could take up to 10-30 mins depending on how you play the game and if you get whacked alot, RAmars have access to constant S/D, Humars have access to constant J/Z and with S-Red's S/D, all i'm suggesting is why is it that Ranger players get shafted (other than Ramar/l) with access to both or even one of the set of techniques at their own leisure?

lain2k3
May 11, 2004, 07:52 PM
On 2004-05-11 17:47, kazuma56 wrote:
I meant using S/D,J/Z without resorting to PB's, which could take up to 10-30 mins depending on how you play the game and if you get whacked alot, RAmars have access to constant S/D, Humars have access to constant J/Z and with S-Red's S/D, all i'm suggesting is why is it that Ranger players get shafted (other than Ramar/l) with access to both or even one of the set of techniques at their own leisure?

Because Rangers get the uberest weapons in the game, and because ST wanted RAmars to suck.

Ryu_4
May 12, 2004, 07:52 AM
before you say anything else...the only reason i would want s red blades is cuz they look cool...the shifta/deband is like lvl 5...

Hrith
May 12, 2004, 09:49 AM
On 2004-05-12 05:52, Ryu_4 wrote:
before you say anything else...the only reason i would want s red blades is cuz they look cool...the shifta/deband is like lvl 5...

According to Sounomi it is Lv 3

Hutobega
May 12, 2004, 12:22 PM
God damn it RAmars dont suck geez peopel are narrow minded sometimes. RAmars are good at what they are supposed to be good at shooting from afar for decent damage and supporting a melee character by pushing back an enemy so they dont hit that melee character use a shot works great i swear if I hear one more person say a RAmar sucks im gona find where you live and hit you in the face with a Huge stick. Get it got it good!

Hrith
May 12, 2004, 12:24 PM
RAmars suck http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Dragon_Ash
May 12, 2004, 12:36 PM
plus they wear teh toilet bowls/life vests >_>

Rainbowlemon
May 12, 2004, 12:40 PM
On 2004-05-12 07:49, Kef wrote:

On 2004-05-12 05:52, Ryu_4 wrote:

According to Sounomi it is Lv 3

Seriously?! What a load of crap! What on earth is the point in that?! For a weapon that's pretty hard to find, that really is disappointing...And to boot, that's the only weapon that gives a s/d boost isn't it? Man, that sucks....

Hrith
May 12, 2004, 12:49 PM
it's still the 2nd best dagger in the game

Sitka
May 12, 2004, 03:16 PM
To get S&D offline with a bot wouldn't it be better to equip a mag that gives S&D in multiple cases, a PB create on one slot, high defense to take some hits and M&Y on one of the photon blasts? I don't know, I've never used the s-red's blades and I don't know how often they provide S&D. My bot has the above and I get S&D pretty regularly offline.

lain2k3
May 12, 2004, 06:17 PM
On 2004-05-12 13:16, Sitka wrote:
To get S&D offline with a bot wouldn't it be better to equip a mag that gives S&D in multiple cases, a PB create on one slot, high defense to take some hits and M&Y on one of the photon blasts? I don't know, I've never used the s-red's blades and I don't know how often they provide S&D. My bot has the above and I get S&D pretty regularly offline.

before my hucaseal got corrupted, my hucaseal would take on the ruins with 2 PB/creates and high synchro. She didnt get hit often, but by the time the M&Y wore off, the next one was ready to be used. It helped beyond belief.

Ryu_4
May 13, 2004, 07:56 AM
lol thx kef i was just saying it was low lvl man http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif but yea sred arms are pretty powerful and look cool i wouldnt look for them for the sd i would look for them for there power http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SJ
May 13, 2004, 08:35 AM
I personally think its higher than 3 but lower than 7....maybe it depends? lol
But seriously what would you prefer sd lv3 or no sd?

Hrith
May 13, 2004, 09:59 AM
On 2004-05-13 06:35, SJ wrote:
I personally think its higher than 3 but lower than 7....maybe it depends? lol
I doubt info coming from Sounomi is to be challenged.

But seriously what would you prefer sd lv3 or no sd?
Honestly, no S/D, not that is is useless, but it does not last for a whole room, so it's useless, if it was S/D Lv 3 but with the duration of Lv 30, I'd use it.

AquaFlare7
May 13, 2004, 10:26 AM
On 2004-05-12 16:17, lain2k3 wrote:
before my hucaseal got corrupted, my hucaseal would take on the ruins with 2 PB/creates and high synchro. She didnt get hit often, but by the time the M&Y wore off, the next one was ready to be used. It helped beyond belief.

I second that notion. Even though my HUcast doesnt have techs, I gaurantee you will not miss them if you raise yourself a rati with mylla and youlla. The most time offline I have spent without Shifta and Deband is around 2 rooms, and that is only because i piped back to town before using my photon blast. Keep doing mines runs and eventually you will get it, or just pipe oran hildetorrs and redria pouillys until you get yourself some lavis blades.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bondage.gif
^hildetorr on left.