3xBarta
1xGibarta
1xTP Defense
1xCane Guard
1xDodge
3xGuard
1xDice Fever
1xDice+1

Purpose: To get damage done quickly and easily as possible. I KNOW I don't have alot of Defense Cards, but I need someone to tell me what to sub in and out for those Defense Cards and what defense cards to put in. My tech arsenal is good enough; I may get rid of one of the Razondes. The Dice Fever and Dice+1 are there to let me use the C Sorc Cane, and allow me to do two Tech attacks per turn at the least.

Skorpius
May 10, 2004, 12:55 PM
Drop the Dice Fever, definatly not really needed in this. CN Guard? Just use Resist, it's more usefull (plus, Elysion is a Sword, not Cane). Mix around some more swords and a few guns, Bravace is pretty versitile. Windmill should be added, and, if you have it, Summit Moon. Then, tweak around your Defense and Techs and this is what I came up with, keeping the basic style of the deck ;O

Inner Fire
1xElysion
1xWindmill
1xSummit Moon
2xSoul Barrier
1xCSorc Cane
2xClub of Laconium
2xBravace

The Barriers will protect anything, the deck is now 2/4/6 compatable, meaning almost everything can fit like a glove. Bravace rule, although Weak Spot can hurt, it shouldn't matter much. Windmill to kill off high HP items, and Summit Moon is great when you have Laconium on too.

2xStab
1xRazonde
2xZonde
3xFoie
2xBarta
1xGibarta
1xPatience
1xTP Defense
1xResist
1xDodge
1xHalf Defense
3xGuard

1xDice+1

I reduced your spells. You don't need so many, seeing as you'll be on your TP cycle only half the game. I added 2 Stab, a Hunter needs range. Half Defense is usually a solid 3-4 Tech resistance, and, in this case, with the 4 and 6 costs, this card will become usefull. Take out the Half Defense and Dodge for 2 Protection if this is a team deck.

Hope this helps, you should try this out and tweak it to your liking.

Kanore
May 10, 2004, 02:36 PM
^_^ Thanks, Skorp.

Skorpius
May 10, 2004, 05:24 PM
Anytime. I enjoy doing this. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

shinto_kuji
May 11, 2004, 02:18 AM
Gizonde and Megid, if you have them. Gizonde is especially usefull with its range. Also, 3x Guards don't work very well. Take out the patience, at least one of the guards, and put in an Avert, and either a Weakness or a Treatment (can really come in usefull). Companion is always good to have, too. I'd say Decline, but since you said the point of the deck is to attack fast, I'm assuming you wouldn't have much exp to work with. Varied Def cards that can work both vs physical and tech attacks are good for any deck.

The items are pretty set to go as Skorpius suggested them. The Windmill will be really helpful for when someone equips a Soul Barrier or Genbu.

And there's my pointless advice for the day! Or night... been awhile since I looked outside. -retreats into dark corner-

Lord-Fatass
May 21, 2004, 01:56 PM
Take advantage of his A/T Swap and include some offensive weapons, too. Although make sure they're not Attack AC Unable so they can tech too. Soul Eater is a good example. Also, Bravace gives +2 to both areas, so you could use that. It has Weak Spot, though. If you want to make a tech force deck, use Ino'lis or Glustar.

prof_frost
May 28, 2004, 12:51 PM
looks prety good but you could do without the KO's

prof_frost
May 28, 2004, 12:52 PM
looks prety good but you could do without the ko's

Arislan
May 28, 2004, 01:14 PM
Frost, we don't deal well with board spamming on PSOW. If you're going to make a constructive comment, by all means, it's most welcome. But don't post just to raise your post count.

For a Note, "WTF! It sucks!" is not a constructive comment, and there is no need to double post to say the same thing, edit your previous post instead.

You're brand new here, so just a verbal warning, but don't do it again. I suggest you read the Forum Rules
here (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum).