PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Bringer +

Reign_of_Fire
May 9, 2004, 09:51 PM
Hey what do you all think of this card? I mean it's not bad, but seems kinda weak for an SS card...

I got it level 33 offline, and I was all excited but then I saw it has no Move unless you kill an enemy, and then I see it only has 5 AP?!!? How are you gonna do that?!?!

Well I combo'd it with Stamina so it seemed decent enough, but otherwise it seems pretty weak...

Your thoughts?

Arislan
May 9, 2004, 10:08 PM
Not too hard to kill with it, AP 5 is decently powerful, just no using it against high HP hunter items. And yes, Stamina makes that card useful instantly.

punkasssss
May 10, 2004, 05:36 PM
what's stamina? makes movement 9? Anyway, throw in a hp attack and that should do the trick. They have huge hp don't they?

Reign_of_Fire
May 10, 2004, 05:47 PM
Yeah it has these stats:

HP: 12
AP: 5
TP: 2
MV: 0

Ability: Every time this card kills an opponent creature/item, it gains 1 MV. Gain multiple MV if more than 1 opponent is destroyed.

Stamina makes the MV of all characters on the field, including SC, set to 9.

So basically, I get stamina/flat land/chaos bringer + on the field, then it seems good.

shinto_kuji
May 11, 2004, 02:03 AM
I wouldn't depend on HP attack though. Companion and Counter can make you wish you had never played it.

Heavy ramp., Haste, and the ability to easily gain more MV make him good for a 5atk creature. And those are my thoughts! Now where's my penny? >.> <.< [/corny joke]

prof_frost
May 28, 2004, 12:47 PM
WTF! it sucks