PDA

View Full Version : Irony

Mattoko
May 10, 2004, 07:13 PM
Today after discussing what to do if we found a Rare in Ult Whitill when out of nowhere within 2 second me saying this, comes a 'Torr We kill it and guess what it dropped. the Item we were about to go hunting for a Frozen Shooter. Share your ironic experiences here.

kazuma56
May 10, 2004, 07:51 PM
I don't know if that falls under the true definition of Irony, but I would say it was when me and my bro where playing ult seabed offline together, he was a Skyly and he was searching for Zanba and I was searching for a Twin blaze, we got to the 2nd floor and in a room he found the TB lying on the floor (0%'s though), I asked for it but he said he had no reason to give it to me, the next few rooms I end up killing a Zele and he ends up dropping a Zanba (0%'s also), to get what we wanted we both had to trade for them.... even though as a Ra, I couldn't use it, I still used it as leverage to get my TB.

Schpitz
May 10, 2004, 08:44 PM
This moron online was braggin how his level 200 owned all amounts of ass when this rappy comes up and pecks the finishing blow. He left immediately after the RAmarl next to me said "hey bucko, smooth move. got any other prizes to show us?"

I was laughing for half an hour straight.