PDA

View Full Version : What VG soundtracks are you looking for...?

Sharkyland
May 10, 2004, 08:08 PM
I'm currently looking for:
- Langrisser I OST
- Langrisser II OST
- Langrisser IV OST
- Super Robot Wars: Gaiden OST

dude3282
May 10, 2004, 08:50 PM
I wish they'd make one for Metroid Prime. There's some awesome music in that piece of art.

prometheus818
May 10, 2004, 09:54 PM
hmm soundtrack that is out would have to be castlevania:symphony of the night... yep that one awesome game highly recommended

shifter
May 10, 2004, 10:14 PM
On 2004-05-10 18:50, dude3282 wrote:
I wish they'd make one for Metroid Prime. There's some awesome music in that piece of art.

if im not mistaken, its been out since the game came out. they've been selling it at this one site i go to for the longest time, i usually see them when im buying cowboy bebop ost's. i can give the address if you want cause it does have some sweet tracks to it.

Blue-Hawk
May 10, 2004, 11:26 PM
On 2004-05-10 18:50, dude3282 wrote:

There is one. It's bundled with the Metroid Fusion soundtrack. My friend saw it once at an import store we know of. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Nidarrock
May 11, 2004, 01:09 AM
SW: Knights of the Old Republic
Panzer Dragoon
Ecco the Dolphin I & II (Sega CD versions)
Batman Returns (Sega CD)

Even though I have the PC version of KotOR, which you can tweak the files into playable music files, I would prefer to have an "offical" soundtrack of it.

Deathscythealpha
May 11, 2004, 06:50 AM
Im still after the 'Sonic Adventure OST', some people may have hate dit but i loved the music from that game. I would only pick up the 'Sonic Heroes OST' if that was cheap though, and only for 'This Machine', Team Darks Theme and probably the only good piece of music in that game.

Bradicus
May 11, 2004, 06:53 AM
(the first) clock tower.

PJ
May 11, 2004, 07:02 AM
PSO Ep 1 & 2 OST
PSO Ep 3 OST
Sonic Heroes OST, if I didn't already have all the music on that >_>;;; (I liked Amy's theme, I thought it was cute, not to mention I liked the game theme and "What I'm Made Of.")
Metroid Prime OST (Since I can't be bothered to play the game -_-;;;)
I'll have to get back to this topic, since I can't think of anything...

Sharkyland
May 11, 2004, 09:48 AM
On 2004-05-11 04:50, Deathscythealpha wrote:
Im still after the 'Sonic Adventure OST', some people may have hate dit but i loved the music from that game. I would only pick up the 'Sonic Heroes OST' if that was cheap though, and only for 'This Machine', Team Darks Theme and probably the only good piece of music in that game.

I think the Vocals and the in game OST are two different CDs. I have to check.