PDA

View Full Version : What items do you loathe to see online?

Zinger314
May 10, 2004, 08:20 PM
For one, I hate to see the Guld Milla. Since 99% of them have ridicilous percentages, they ALWAYS kill an enemy before I get a hit in. (Although I am semi-guilty, as I use a Yasminkov 9000M...but that's for bosses only.)

I also hate to see the Dark Flow. For one reason, because the HUmar using it usually has made his HP very low, meaing he'll die very quickly. Also, who cares if it doesn't combo if it kills an enemy in one hit?! I hate experience hogs...

Those are the two reasons why you will love to caseta lv. 30 Jellen on everything: Just to get EXP, dammit!

LoreSeeker
May 10, 2004, 09:31 PM
I hate seeing Tsumis online. Sure, they have nice stats, but they're more common than a saber in normal forest. That's why I use Red Sword, you see... most people hate it because it's weaker than the Tsumi and it's massive.

Guld Milla doesn't bother me so much, as it's just cool to look at. Take a gander some time. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

iamfanboy
May 11, 2004, 12:03 AM
I'm so sick of the unsealed J-sword too. Far as I'm concerned the SEALED sword looks WAAAAYY more bad-ass, and using the unsealed one simply screams, "WOW, I'M SUCH A LUSER THAT I CAN'T FIND MY OWN WEAPONS!!!"

ShinAsura666
May 11, 2004, 03:39 AM
I just hate seing people using orotiagito.Such a boring weapon to look at.Yamigarasu is just way cooler to look at

iamfanboy
May 11, 2004, 04:43 AM
GAH. We actually chased a guy out of our game just now who was using an unsealed Sword. Man... it took us 10 minutes of taunting and booing him before he finally got the hint.... stupid arsehole.

but I'm happy with that run otherwise! A flowens 3084 with 30% hit, parts of baranz from a trade, and god/mind and god/hp from another trade!

...now all I gotta do is pipe for another frozen shooter...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: iamfanboy on 2004-05-11 02:58 ]</font>

LadyRedComet
May 11, 2004, 06:07 AM
Guld Milla, Heaven Punisher, Dark Flow, Dark Meteor, Dark Bridge, Evil Curst, BKB, Tsumikiri J-Sword, Sealed J-sword, hacked mags, any weapon in general that has hacked percents.

Armok
May 11, 2004, 06:16 AM
I hate Auro Field and Standstill sheilds get soem originality ppl.

SJ
May 11, 2004, 06:16 AM
Lobby Noobs.
why?
'*insert racial abuse*'
'stfu fool'
'oh il pwn u in ba'
'no thx'
'loser scared *ore racsial abuse*'
'for te...ur lv1 im lv146 id win'
'come'

in ba:
oh there cmpletely maxed and keep becaueof pb kils..

I also hate bkb, tjs, guld milla generaly hate obvious hacks/dupes...

Sharkyland
May 11, 2004, 08:16 AM
On 2004-05-11 01:39, ShinAsura666 wrote:
I just hate seing people using orotiagito.Such a boring weapon to look at.Yamigarasu is just way cooler to look at

Bah, I lost my orotiagito due to FSOD. Yes, the Yamigarasu looks awesome. ^_^

Hmm, probably a... Heaven's Punisher & Gi Gue's Bazooka (NUG as well) & full PB TJ Sword... they seem to give me a headache with all the bright lights.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-05-11 08:19 ]</font>

Siris
May 11, 2004, 08:27 AM
I really don't care to see any hacks at all. They fail to impress me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Stingray
May 11, 2004, 08:38 AM
all hacks and the J-sword

Sayara
May 11, 2004, 08:04 PM
Lots of stuff cheese me off..

All 3 of the Dark Weapons, unless were going to see Rico~, BKBs in the ruins, Teh J-Sword Thingy, Angel Wings/Devil Wings and DEFINITLY Spread Needles! <<;;

Its Fine and Dandy seein em in Ult, since its more likely legit there... but on like a level 20 Racast!? ><;

________
CYPRUS RECIPES (http://www.cooking-chef.com/cyprus/)

Firocket1690
May 11, 2004, 08:30 PM
Anything that can cause a level 99- character to do 1000+ damage.

shifter
May 11, 2004, 09:10 PM
hacked weapons, hacked mags, bkb, yas 9k (eveyones got one), and thats all i can think of. i could probably come up with more if i staarted playing in regular games again.

TeenGohan
May 11, 2004, 09:55 PM
300% BKB's, J Sword, Spread Needles, and Dark Weps.
But I use those when I want to see Rico, it's when people take all the EXP with them that pisses me off. Dark Meteor is the most annoying one ot me.

Also Angel Wings both normal and hacked. They are way to fukking common for their own good. People kill the common ones and get something cooler, Like a Churel. I love mine!

DarthFomar
May 11, 2004, 10:10 PM
A Heavens Punisher....if I saw someone using that I would run for my dear life.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I also don't like the fact that a lot of ppl have a J-sword now?!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthFomar on 2004-05-11 20:11 ]</font>

Liquid_Bacon
May 12, 2004, 10:17 AM
I hate to see people using items that you can't get yet, like the Red Ring and the DNA Weapons (Dark Flow, Dark Bridge and Dark Meteor.) I also hate seeing people use weapons that I know they didn't get, like the TJ Sword, Heaven's Punisher, etc. I hate it even more when they try to tell me that their stuff it legit.

Scejntjynahl
May 12, 2004, 10:27 AM
Hence why I use store bought weapons, no one to gripe and complain about it. My charge Vulcans are awesome. The only rare weapon that Im proud to use is the Demolition Comet and my Red Hand Gun (After approximately 40o+ Tollaws, cheap baztards)

But I am tired of seen that hacked Pushan, I mean its ugly to begin with, and it has no dam PB Blast so right away you know you cant have a pb combo in the near future *sigh*

Liquid_Bacon
May 12, 2004, 10:45 AM
Yeah, store bought weapons are great. I find the best weapons combination for a HUmar (or any ATP-heavy Hunter) is a Sword/Partisan and a pair of Mechguns. I carry around my S-Rank Sword (it's always equiped whenever I burst anywhere) and a pair of storebought 50 hit Vulcans. It doesn't matter if you lose them, and using them saves you from having to run to the bank every time you enter/leave a game.

Uncle_bob
May 12, 2004, 04:25 PM
BKB, TJ, DarkFlow, GM, P-wand, DarkBridge.

Hrith
May 12, 2004, 04:44 PM
On 2004-05-12 14:25, Uncle_bob wrote:
P-wand
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Uncle_bob
May 12, 2004, 06:43 PM
On 2004-05-12 14:44, Kef wrote:

On 2004-05-12 14:25, Uncle_bob wrote:
P-wand
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Dun worry, Kef, Uncle just hates the duped P-wands.

rhymmney
May 12, 2004, 10:05 PM
Heaven Punisher by far is an annoying weapon, in my opinion... but lately, what I hate to see is the justy that seems to drop in the skyly rooms I make.. it is almost a joke that that seems to be the only thing that ever drops for me... as far as the BKB... if I am playing legit I hate it unless I am getting the you know what kicked out of me and want someone to end the pain quickly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Believe me people, there ARE those nights....

Hrith
May 12, 2004, 11:23 PM
On 2004-05-12 20:05, rhymmney wrote:
Heaven Punisher by far is an annoying weapon, in my opinion... but lately, what I hate to see is the justy that seems to drop in the skyly rooms I make.. it is almost a joke that that seems to be the only thing that ever drops for me... as far as the BKB... if I am playing legit I hate it unless I am getting the you know what kicked out of me and want someone to end the pain quickly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Believe me people, there ARE those nights....
wakarimasen

DurakkenX
May 14, 2004, 07:35 AM
i love the katana looking weapons..they are a lot cooler looking than the photon ones weapons. i hate seeing people run out of a room because of ppl using hacks. that is childish and immature *coughs reffering to the legits are supposedly more mature thread* I use TJ sword, S&Y, and Orotiagito. The first i use when needing to...S&Y for fun and most of the time i found sange and the yasha i traded for after a month of lookin for one so i had them legit but i gave them away. Orotiagito...had legit when it was WAY HARDER to get legit. In DC ver i found the book of katanas and made it so http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif so now i use a hacked one because i like it.

The only weapons i hate to see are weapons that people do not know how to use..

Mattoko
May 21, 2004, 07:25 PM
I hate any hacked/duped/high % weapons and hacked mags. I don't mind someone raising a lvl 200 mag for a new character they're making but having a lvl 1308 mag is pointless.

I love my LEGIT Yaz series. Percents I added with the photon drops from all my characters over a YEAR for goodness sakes.

next would be my Oritagito. I spent hours piping for that pinkal Pal Rappy and no luck, then my whitill friend finds a mil lily minutes after I gave up and guess what it dropped.

next would be my Gi-Gue bazooka my goodness the # of runs it took with so many characters.

but when I see people using these weapons and I know they are not legit it bugs me. I spent all my time looking for them when they get them so easy. That's what I get for being a legit. It's nice to be a courteous PSO player who's in that age group thats considered to be the n00bs or the jerks who spam the lobby.