PDA

View Full Version : EP 1&2-3 connections

Perfection_of_Mark
May 11, 2004, 02:04 PM
Can people just post as many connections between the games (becides painfully obivious ones). Here's a few of my own <SPOILERS>:

Teifu is the butler to the Grave family, this may mean Vivi is the daughter to the qirl you help in The Grave's Butler.

Relmintos' dead son is Zoke.

Stella (not sure) was helped/fixed by some person named Jean, possible Montague from E1&2.

OPSS, the guys who caused the android massacre, are the same guys from Soul of Steel, the guys who controlled/captured Ult. (not sure on this one but I think I remember those guys being named OPPS.)

That's all I got right now, but post any you can think of or link to some good goldmine of these little things.

dragoon-girl
May 11, 2004, 02:24 PM
There was something mentioned about the guy who killed all those monsters, The quest was called "Retired Hunter" I think

Perfection_of_Mark
May 11, 2004, 03:06 PM
Yes, that hunter, donolph, was mentioned at some point. I think Relmitos mentioned he taught/trained with him. As well, plenty of characters are brought up in Blue star memories. I'm more interested in fun/interesting facts about them. Like what happened to the following:

Elly
Cal / Calus
Bernie
I had a theory about Bernie. note that the guy who hires you in Grand Squall, states that Bernie is his NICKNAME and that Kranz and Krylia never really knew his 'birth name' per se, they only knew him as Blitz. With Kranz's similarity to Bernie (they're RAmars in the same suit) and this mysterousness, I think Bernie may be Blitz.
Sue
Kireek
Ash
etc...
etc...

King_Rappy
May 11, 2004, 09:02 PM
Kireek is in a download quest. He's an ARKZ.

EJ
May 11, 2004, 09:19 PM
yes he's a ark with the soul eater in him and still is very crazy

VulpesMundi
May 12, 2004, 12:04 AM
Nef Miyama (seen in Blue Star Memories) and Relmitos are the same person. I'm still not entirely sure on how that works. It seems Nef drank some kind of potion, but that's the extent of what I got. Either it made him age backwards, or he had to take a new body and is growing up again with the memories he already had as Nef. It still doesn't quite explain why he has a new name (Relmitos), though. If anyone knows more about this, I'd sure like it explained.

Sharkyland
May 12, 2004, 09:19 AM
On 2004-05-11 13:06, Perfection_of_Mark wrote:

Bernie
I had a theory about Bernie. note that the guy who hires you in Grand Squall, states that Bernie is his NICKNAME and that Kranz and Krylia never really knew his 'birth name' per se, they only knew him as Blitz. With Kranz's similarity to Bernie (they're RAmars in the same suit) and this mysterousness, I think Bernie may be Blitz.

Hmm, I haven't thought of it that way.

Perfection_of_Mark
May 12, 2004, 01:07 PM
On 2004-05-11 22:04, VulpesMundi wrote:
...seems Nef drank some kind of potion, but that's the extent of what I got. Either it made him age backwards, or he had to take a new body and is growing up again with the memories he already had as Nef. It still doesn't quite explain why he has a new name (Relmitos), though. If anyone knows more about this, I'd sure like it explained...

Yeah, Relmintos used Newman-style anti-growth hormones as far as I can remember. Maybe the name change was to hide his idenity for some reason.

Or maybe with his new childish body he simply impulsivly wanted a new name. I mean, come on, if you'd let any kid name themselves, they'd go with something unusual like Relmintos. </sarcasm>

As for Kireek in that quest, I noticed he was an Arkz but I never saw him with his Soul Eater/Banish equipped. He's still there and as crazy as ever as you said, but because of no SE/B I couldn't prove that it was him.

As well, any further info on the OPSS incident will be aprisiated.

Maricarus
May 12, 2004, 04:02 PM
That Bernie is Blitz thing, is starting to itch me, i believe that is true.. Interesting, whats kireeks deal with his attitude and hate in the downloadable quest.. he wasnt like that in 1 and 2.

Arislan
May 12, 2004, 04:26 PM
YEah, those Anti-Growth hormones both made Nef younger, and are slowly killing him as well. So he seems to have contracted that same "may die any time" thing that the Newmans already have apparently.

As for Kireek, he doesn't have it equipped, but his range and abilities show that it is in fact equipped by him. He has a 3 in front range, 1 damage per turn, and roll 6 to kill, just as if the SE were equipped. None of the ?? characters have weapons modelled on them, if you notice. Just more programming lazyness from ST.

shinto_kuji
May 12, 2004, 11:50 PM
Nef Miyama is just simply old. He mentions that when he says how he's dying.

I always did wonder what happened to Elly and Calus. Calus I guessed would have come out of that swirling abyss thing he went into, but who knows. Hey, maybe Rufina is a clone of Elly? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Meh, maybe they'll come up in some future quest.