PDA

View Full Version : GC: is there a way to convert enemy parts to weapons online?

jnblz316
May 11, 2004, 03:33 PM
i was just wondering cause i have some parts i want to convert. i heard that theres a quest online that you can change the part to weapons. can anyone tell me the quest that does this?

Ketchup345
May 11, 2004, 03:53 PM
I am fairly sure they took that out of the GC and XBox versions (or at least the possibility of getting %s; but I am fairly sure I heard Montague isn't even where he is supposed to be).

Why not just use the offline quest?

jnblz316
May 11, 2004, 06:08 PM
figured i tried online before trying to unlock the offline quests. all well,ill get started on the offline quests today.

Capricornus
May 12, 2004, 07:10 AM
On 2004-05-11 13:53, Ketchup345 wrote:
I am fairly sure they took that out of the GC and XBox versions (or at least the possibility of getting %s; but I am fairly sure I heard Montague isn't even where he is supposed to be).

I can confirm this to be 100% correct Ketch.

I however still havent converted my best enemy parts (baranz parts, P arms and gryph wing) in the hopes ST one day decides to include Dr Montague in an online quest as to put % in those enemy parts (who wouldnt love to have hit% on those parts?)

Offline is OK, but sadly no % there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

jnblz316
May 12, 2004, 07:13 AM
I can confirm this to be 100% correct Ketch.

I however still havent converted my best enemy parts (baranz parts, P arms and gryph wing) in the hopes ST one day decides to include Dr Montague in an online quest as to put % in those enemy parts (who wouldnt love to have hit% on those parts?)

Offline is OK, but sadly no % there

so is there actually hope that they will add him? or is this just a prayer that will never be answered?
i hope they put it back i would love to have the %'s on the weapons.

Capricornus
May 12, 2004, 07:38 AM
Stick with prayers for now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif