PDA

View Full Version : Strangest

SJ
May 13, 2004, 07:06 AM
Which do you think is worse?
HUnewearl or HUmar.
I admit untill rescently even though I despise the class I'd say HUnewearls are way cuter..
But...
When you think about it,newearls are mutated humans with huge ears and for some reason they get tp when they stand still O_o
Im not talking about gameplay here but whats worse?
HUmars huge shoulder pad and dimented spikey hair or HUnewearls big ears, the fact that they gain tp for some reason, they're mutated humans and that know one knows what goes on UNDER the costume O_o.
Id personally say HUnewearls because of the freakish exsitence of them and where did they come from anyway?
Please say what you voted for and why dont flame..

Zeroy
May 13, 2004, 09:16 AM
HUnewearls are not "mutated humans", they are NEWMANS. its a different race. and ALL NEWMANS gain tp when standing still. i like them both, my humar doesnt have spiked up freaky hair (his is long) and the shoulder pad is cool looking. the the newearls ears are cool too.

VulpesMundi
May 13, 2004, 09:19 AM
Technically newmen ARE mutated humans. They're supposedly created by combining the genes of humans with musk cats.

Superguppie
May 13, 2004, 09:19 AM
The ears just add to the overall cuteness. So, the HUnewearls can't be the worst.....

...And ofcourse, I'm sort of dating one in PSO...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2004-05-13 07:21 ]</font>

Sharkyland
May 13, 2004, 10:09 AM
I could just see the quote from 'Guardian Heroes' for the Sega Saturn by Valgarv: "Big shoulder pads rule!"

Dana
May 13, 2004, 10:22 AM
HEY, how dare you say HUnewearls are freakish, grrrrrrrrrr, i'm not 100% but newmans were only mutants in ps not psO, i've never heard any thing about it while i've played and even if they were, they would be the children of the children of the chldren etc, of mutants not directly mutants.....................and they are cute the ears ARN NOT freaky thats why i chose my HUnewearl grrrrrrrrrrr..........and WOW what the heck is that thing one the HUmars are(*cought* mass growth *cought*)

SJ
May 13, 2004, 12:00 PM
ok wanna play like that?
OMFG how dare you dsagree hunewearls are fucking freaks with huge ears and omfg there so damn slutty stupid sick freaks.
I SAID NO FLAMING

Lisa_B
May 13, 2004, 12:41 PM
Is it considered a flame to point out this is a silly question and poll? I hope not...my vote isn't an option, I think the poll's creator is sillier than either Newmen or Humars...you left that one out but I wrote it in...

KaFKa
May 13, 2004, 01:28 PM
On 2004-05-13 10:00, SJ wrote:

I SAID NO FLAMING

dude, shut the fuck up, yeah?

and why are you bised against HUnewearls anyways? trying to look cool to your HUmar buddies or something? o.0

yeah, that freakishly big shoulder pad is out of place. makes you wonder why only ONE arm is so big...

either way, its been determined that HUnewearl > HUmar in almost every aspect of the game, so i'll just go off and sleep now =_=

Hrith
May 13, 2004, 01:34 PM
On 2004-05-13 11:28, KaFKa wrote:
makes you wonder why only ONE arm is so big...
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

yeah, HUmars suck

Nai_Calus
May 13, 2004, 01:43 PM
The HUmar's costume actually makes a great deal of sense.

In PSO, characters hold and use weapons with their right hand/arm and block with their left arm. Let's break it down:

Costume covers entire body:

Good protection from the elements.

Armor on shoulders/chest:

Protection from attacks.

Additional armor on left shoulder/arm:

Further protection on the arm used to block.

Lack of armor on right shoulder:

Increased mobility with that arm, allowing for easier and faster attacks.

Doofy shorts:

No hinderance to running/etc.

HUmar might look stupid to some, but from a PSO tactical standpoint, his costume is the best designed of the fleshbags.

HUnewearl looks stupid to me, not because of her ears, but because her costume is so utterly ridiculous - Yes, let me run around fighting in my UNDERWEAR. And high heels!

All spiky hair sucks, be it on HUnewearls, HUmars, RAmarls, RAmars, FOmars or FOnewms.

trypticon
May 13, 2004, 02:03 PM
On 2004-05-13 11:43, Ian-KunX wrote:

HUnewearl looks stupid to me, not because of her ears, but because her costume is so utterly ridiculous - Yes, let me run around fighting in my UNDERWEAR. And high heels!

All spiky hair sucks, be it on HUnewearls, HUmars, RAmarls, RAmars, FOmars or FOnewms.

Ah, but consider if the real military were to send in hot mutant females in their underwear as foot soldiers. The enemy would be completely unprepared by this sudden appearance of flesh, as well as entirely distracted, because if the enemy force is anything like the American military, homosexuals are not permitted to serve. This distraction, which wouldn't even have to be in the front lines, so long as the enemy is able to get a good look at the Hunewearls, would allow the other character types to come in from other fronts and smash the enemy completely.

And yes, all spiky hair is rediculous.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2004-05-13 12:07 ]</font>

SJ
May 13, 2004, 02:13 PM
i agree with Ian and btw im not silly cos ur stupid lol.
HUnewearls suck.
Sure my opinion but quite a few people agree even my mate who has 1!!!
and HUnewearls gear is rediculous,like hell evil sharks are gunna care if ur in a eskimo costume or a thong???
No they just beat the crap out of you whatever.

Rainbowlemon
May 13, 2004, 04:49 PM
I love the way HUnewearls are presented! Especially with the spikey hair! I don't see what's wrong with them! Oh well...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dana
May 13, 2004, 05:06 PM
On 2004-05-13 12:13, SJ wrote:
i agree with Ian and btw im not silly cos ur stupid lol.
HUnewearls suck.
Sure my opinion but quite a few people agree even my mate who has 1!!!
and HUnewearls gear is rediculous,like hell evil sharks are gunna care if ur in a eskimo costume or a thong???

HEY, i was just giveing my opinion and what you should say is "i think HUnewearls suck" not "HUnewearls suck", i think that HUmars suck, they may have higher ata, atp and hp but they don't have shifta ot dedand(this sounds like a fimilular discution)anyway if you where to go against a boss then i'd like to see you win before i did(i speaking in terms not insulting your HUnar if you have one!!!!!!!!!

lain2k3
May 13, 2004, 06:46 PM
On 2004-05-13 11:43, Ian-KunX wrote:
The HUmar's costume actually makes a great deal of sense.

In PSO, characters hold and use weapons with their right hand/arm and block with their left arm. Let's break it down:

Costume covers entire body:

Good protection from the elements.

Armor on shoulders/chest:

Protection from attacks.

Additional armor on left shoulder/arm:

Further protection on the arm used to block.

Lack of armor on right shoulder:

Increased mobility with that arm, allowing for easier and faster attacks.

Doofy shorts:

No hinderance to running/etc.

but for some reason they still arent cool looking.

costumes that make sense suck.

and

yeah, HUmars suck

Jason
May 13, 2004, 06:53 PM
On 2004-05-13 11:34, Kef wrote:

On 2004-05-13 11:28, KaFKa wrote:
makes you wonder why only ONE arm is so big...
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

yeah, HUmars suck

The "big" arm is for shielding, that's why there's only one "big" arm. Every HUmar shields with his left arm which is the "big" arm, they weild weapons right-handed.

I like HUmars and HUnewearls and not like either one more than the other so I'm not voting in this poll. The HUnewearl's costumes are *ahem* looking quite stunning on them. Depending on what costume is your type for them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-05-13 17:01 ]</font>

Dana
May 13, 2004, 07:00 PM
i think that the HUmars costume is more practical in some ways, like it's more defencive and thats about it, but a HUnewearl is lighter and cooler looking less defencive, but more evaisive and personaly i like to see a little HUnewearl hiny wiggling around more than a butch HUmar butt moving up and down around my screen(what the hellam i on a bout, i would never have as HUmar)

*HUnewearl wiggles her Bum in happyness*

*HUmar grins at HUnewearl bum in envy*

Jason
May 13, 2004, 07:03 PM
On 2004-05-13 17:00, Dana_ranger wrote:
i think that the HUmars costume is more practical in some ways, like it's more defencive and thats about it, but a HUnewearl is lighter and cooler looking less defencive, but more evaisive and personaly i like to see a little HUnewearl hiny wiggling around more than a butch HUmar butt moving up and down around my screen(what the hellam i on a bout, i would never have as HUmar)

*HUnewearl wiggles her Bum in happyness*

*HUmar grins at HUnewearl bum in envy*

Them booties are good, too (what am I on about? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif)

lain2k3
May 13, 2004, 07:09 PM

sorry, one more thing to add.

Hunewearl defensive abilities>humars defensive abilities, even with that fugly ass costume.they dont beat the crap out of hunewearls nearly as much as they do humars.

and, thongs are not attractive, get a better example.

I only wish that racaseal werent the only ones allowed to wear skirts. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Dana
May 13, 2004, 07:13 PM
On 2004-05-13 17:09, lain2k3 wrote:

sorry, one more thing to add.

Hunewearl defensive abilities>humars defensive abilities, even with that fugly ass costume.they dont beat the crap out of hunewearls nearly as much as they do humars.

and, thongs are not attractive, get a better example.

I only wish that racaseal werent the only ones allowed to wear skirts. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
RAcaseals in skirts are cool, i don't think many other classes would look that good in a skirt, NOT a RAmarl or HUnewearl(myne FOmarl and FOnewearl)

lain2k3
May 13, 2004, 07:16 PM
Ramarls in skirts would pwn.

It would be a bit chilly in seabed and sil bob though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Dana
May 13, 2004, 07:22 PM
well.....my RAmarl in a skirt....maybe......wouldn't be that practical as i see her more as a military gal than a normal gal, Dana in her combats is cool(clothes not the mech gun) but i like my Normal Dana..........or Dana in a skirt....Sarah in a skirt....maybe would be cute....Adel in a skirt.....DON'T THINK SO

Mer
May 13, 2004, 08:21 PM
I voted for that HUmar shoulder thing.WHAT IS UP WITH THAT.ITS WEIRD.

Dragon_Ash
May 13, 2004, 08:25 PM
Well i find humars costumes rather bland, generally the same costume in different colours... and I also find the humars clown feet rather annoying to look at from time to time... and it has me wondering why they are so big and out of proportion... not that the overly large left arm bothers me >_>

And as for HUne's... HUne's > HUmar's... and a Hune's looks may not do anything to an enemy but at least they are not so much of an eye sore like humars XP

Dana
May 13, 2004, 08:33 PM
100% with you there

Hutobega
May 13, 2004, 09:36 PM
Yes HUmars look kinda boring and HUnewearls are sluts lol but either way they both kick major arse as long as you use them right.... I am right you know lol

SJ
May 14, 2004, 03:02 AM
Well
Online HUmar>Online HUnewearl
Offline HUmar<HUnewearl
But im talking about the looks...
When I said thong I meant next to nothing to tons of clothes, the sharks wouldnt care.

Dana
May 14, 2004, 05:44 AM
HUNEWEARL DON'T LOOK LIKE SLUTS, they just left all there clothes in the drycleaners so they have to run around in there underwhere

rena-ko
May 14, 2004, 06:15 AM
there ARE actually decent hunyu clothes >_>

statwise for normal play, hunyus are better than humars.
this is discussable for cmode.

lookwise... hunyu actually sell this game. if you want a cool tough fem char, use ramarl or fomarl...

DarthFomar
May 14, 2004, 06:20 AM
I don't like the HUmar as mush as the HUnewearl...mostly because I can't seem to make a cool enough HUmar, the HUnewearls I make are awesome, but the HUmars are ugly and Horrible. The only one I did like looked like Sephiroth...and I heard that is really common. So I deleted him. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jason
May 14, 2004, 08:30 AM
On 2004-05-13 18:21, Mer wrote:
I voted for that HUmar shoulder thing.WHAT IS UP WITH THAT.ITS WEIRD.

Read the quote below about the shoulder thing...

The "big" arm is for shielding, that's why there's only one "big" arm. Every HUmar shields with his left arm which is the "big" arm, they weild weapons right-handed.

I like HUmars and HUnewearls and not like either one more than the other so I'm not voting in this poll. The HUnewearl's costumes are *ahem* looking quite stunning on them. Depending on what costume is your type for them.

SJ
May 14, 2004, 11:30 AM
On 2004-05-14 03:44, Dana_ranger wrote:
HUNEWEARL DON'T LOOK LIKE SLUTS, they just left all there clothes in the drycleaners so they have to run around in there underwhere

underwear you mean.
They are sluts though charge alot at that.
For example of a good HUmar give em neck length brown hair and the black costume they pwn.
And give HUnewearl black hair and black costume...sure course they aint sluts...

Nai_Calus
May 14, 2004, 08:16 PM
Good looking HUmar:

http://www.iankunx.net/ian3.jpg
http://www.iankunx.net/ian5.jpg

Jason
May 14, 2004, 08:26 PM
On 2004-05-14 18:16, Ian-KunX wrote:
Good looking HUmar:

http://www.iankunx.net/ian3.jpg
http://www.iankunx.net/ian5.jpg

I am not a homosexual but, I do find that HUmar attractive. He is indeed good looking but of course, he's not everybody's type. I know you knew that. And... I like mine better. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

doubletake123
May 14, 2004, 08:36 PM
I always agreed with the fact that humars have that crappy shoulder, but has anybody noticed the feet holy crap those things are soo big and ugly.

lain2k3
May 14, 2004, 11:57 PM
Lets also not forget that just being online does not make humars more effective. They need a hunewearl or a force - that knows what the hell they're doing to be more effective.

and those are quite an oddity online as of late.

EJ
May 15, 2004, 12:49 AM
I think Humar are worst in the costume department but Huwearls have very revealing costumes and some of the costumes are very ugly. Meh...I still say Humar look worst http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

SJ
May 15, 2004, 06:54 AM
meh *kills ej*
Next?

HUnewearls costumes make no sence...

lain2k3
May 15, 2004, 08:59 AM
On 2004-05-15 04:54, SJ wrote:

And you and Ian seem to bethe only ones who care, regardless. Its a game, Photon drops dont make sense, newmans 'unpredictable lifespan' makes no sense, there are much more important things in the game that dont make sense.

doubletake123
May 15, 2004, 09:12 AM
On 2004-05-15 06:59, lain2k3 wrote:

And you and Ian seem to bethe only ones who care, regardless. Its a game, Photon drops dont make sense, newmans 'unpredictable lifespan' makes no sense, there are much more important things in the game that dont make sense.

I totally agree.

SJ
May 15, 2004, 01:40 PM

Uh huh, like?
Photon drops do make sense by the way.
And so does the lifespan cos they're freakish mutated humans..

lain2k3
May 16, 2004, 03:31 PM
On 2004-05-15 11:40, SJ wrote:

care to explain why their genetic makeup makes them just randomly fall over and die for no reason? I was just coming up with a few general examples of things that dont make sense.

sogoX
May 16, 2004, 05:27 PM
On 2004-05-16 13:31, lain2k3 wrote:

On 2004-05-15 11:40, SJ wrote:

care to explain why their genetic makeup makes them just randomly fall over and die for no reason? I was just coming up with a few general examples of things that dont make sense.

I think your digging way too into dude.

lain2k3
May 16, 2004, 06:34 PM
No, I'm just trying to make a point that Ian and SJ are the only ones who dislike hunewearl costumes because they 'dont make sense'. there are A LOT of things in video games that dont make sense.

Hutobega
May 16, 2004, 06:53 PM
well whatever either way both costumes are rather wierd in their own way lol no clothes and too much for the HUmar damn huge shoulder.

lain2k3
May 16, 2004, 07:00 PM
On 2004-05-16 16:53, Hutobega wrote:
well whatever either way both costumes are rather wierd in their own way lol no clothes and too much for the HUmar damn huge shoulder.

did you mean:

Well whatever, either way both costumes are rather wierd in their own way. It's either no clothes or too many.

eh?

PJ
May 16, 2004, 07:41 PM
HUmars are cool (Depending on who makes them... it's hard to get a cool HUmar)

HUnewearls are cute (But most HUnewearls online are made almost as bad as the HUmars http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif )

In the end, Cute > Cool

SJ
May 17, 2004, 04:38 AM
On 2004-05-16 17:00, lain2k3 wrote:

did you mean:

Well whatever, either way both costumes are rather wierd in their own way. It's either no clothes or too many.

eh?

I dont really care what you think because ever since iv seen you posting you've never agreed with anyone...

KingChaos
May 17, 2004, 10:31 AM
humars suck, boring and not a good enough selection for costume

SJ
May 18, 2004, 01:25 AM
Humars have as many costumes as any normal non-droid.

lain2k3
May 18, 2004, 04:41 PM
On 2004-05-17 23:25, SJ wrote:
Humars have as many costumes as any normal non-droid.

point being, they're all too similar to have any actual variety.

Lisa_B
May 24, 2004, 03:26 AM
In the realm of Phantasy...err...fantasy...nothing needs to 'make sense', though it helps if the story makes a kind of sense...but the Phantasy Star ep 1-2 story isn't that deep, so looking at that too long makes no sense. And FOmar's outfits? You wanna talk senseless, sending men into battle in veils and evening gows...well that makes zero sense. Start there before you discuss the merits of jean shorts versues big shoulder protection. Spikey hair has it all over Ethel Merman's wedding dress for men!

Saigan
May 24, 2004, 05:22 AM
On 2004-05-17 02:38, SJ wrote:

On 2004-05-16 17:00, lain2k3 wrote:

did you mean:

eh?

I dont really care what you think because ever since iv seen you posting you've never agreed with anyone...

Christ you can be cranky SJ, stop biting off the heads of anyone who has an opinion. At the beginning of this thread you stated you want no flames. Quit being a bloody hypocrite and allow people their opinions.