PDA

View Full Version : is this set up okay

Dana
May 13, 2004, 05:29 PM
i'm just wondering if you think this set up is okay

Adel-HUnewearl-level122-purplenum(you could just read my profile too)
Meteor cudgel/Red sword
Guard wave
God/hp
God/hp
God/arm
God/arm
Kasami bracer
Rati 20/110/70/0 soon to be Nidra 10/100/90/0
my ata will be maxed and i'll have about 1000 atp with 310 defence and 500 evp(all base stats)600 mst too

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2004-05-13 17:07 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2004-05-13 17:08 ]</font>

Squeege
May 13, 2004, 05:39 PM
Looks good to me, but what would Squeege know? The mst could be higher though, just for the resta, even my RAmar's is higher than that.

Dana
May 13, 2004, 05:45 PM
On 2004-05-13 15:39, Squeege wrote:
Looks good to me, but what would Squeege know? The mst could be higher though, just for the resta, even my RAmar's is higher than that.

i haven't given her many(if any)mind mats and the mags have no mind(and HOw has a RAmar got more mind(how much has his mag got and how many mats did you give him)i think that i should have give her a few evade, def and mind but i used mainly power, but my techs are all maxed(exept RAfoie(19)and anti(6) so i use shifta and deband anyway(your right about resta and i would like more mst but i've maxed out all my mats(sniffle)thanks for the suport too.

lain2k3
May 13, 2004, 06:47 PM
looks alright, what section id are you?

either way, damn you for finding a kasami bracer ><

Squeege
May 13, 2004, 08:43 PM
On 2004-05-13 15:45, Dana_ranger wrote:

i haven't given her many(if any)mind mats and the mags have no mind(and HOw has a RAmar got more mind(how much has his mag got and how many mats did you give him)

Ummmm...yeah, I've got a pretty bad mag and I've been too lazy to find out how t get a rare mag with stats I like. I don't want a Madhu. Don't look right.(about his materials, he is my first char. His diet was pretty nooby. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif If there were such an AR as to reset his mat usage then I'd use it)

Dana
May 13, 2004, 08:48 PM
On 2004-05-13 18:43, Squeege wrote:

On 2004-05-13 15:45, Dana_ranger wrote:

i haven't given her many(if any)mind mats and the mags have no mind(and HOw has a RAmar got more mind(how much has his mag got and how many mats did you give him)

Ummmm...yeah, I've got a pretty bad mag and I've been too lazy to find out how t get a rare mag with stats I like. I don't want a Madhu. Don't look right.(about his materials, he is my first char. His diet was pretty nooby. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif If there were such an AR as to reset his mat usage then I'd use it)

Don't use AR's.....and all my characters are my first ever charcters dana-first EVER/1st ever ranger, Sarah-1st ever force/2nd character, and adel - 1st HUnter and 3rd charcter so Dana Has WAY TOO MUCH evade any 100 luck and sarah Has a hell of a lot of MST and my hunter is ATP overdosed......ps Dana has 800 evade you do the mathps no god'legs....and she's level 139 WOW......she does evade a hell of a lot though... even in seabed.....but strangely tollows can hit her!