PDA

View Full Version : EP3: C.A.R.D. Battle Stories

Tact
May 13, 2004, 05:55 PM
Well...hello, all at PSOW...I'm kinda new here...well, really new...but anyway, to keep this on topic.

Has anything happened in your C.A.R.D. battles that struck you as hilarious, or awesome? Did the computer or a friend of yours make an idiotic move or attack in a battle? Post those stories here, so we can share our funny moments. Here's one: Ok, I was fighting K.C. in Via Tubus, on the Challenge, or whatever quest it was with the teleporters. K.C. boxed himself into a corner, and just let me wail on him. Before that, he had beaten me as Kranz, and I won as Sil'Fer. I hope this isn't considered http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif...

Kanore
May 13, 2004, 08:02 PM
Ha, I be one of the first to welcome you to PSOW! Watch your step.

I remember playing with sir paladin my first time online on Ep3. I had gotten Ep3 on that very night, and I was anxious to fight humans. I fought Evil19 and another newbie to a game; but Evil19 had a Relmitos deck prepared.

I used the basic Sil'fer deck hidden by only its starter name, which I had said 'I didn't change its name', which was a lie. SP changed a few things in his in his deck, but I didn't. Bad, right?

We entered Caelum.

I had absolutely no clue what to do, and I didn't know how to whisper. Evil19 was winning, and I didn't know. I didn't know about attack points, I wondered why I couldn't move, I wondered why I couldn't attack right after a move. I slowly moved to the unguarded Break, eventually winning, as SP tried evading Evil19.

'Twas a nice game.

Tact
May 14, 2004, 05:02 AM
Thanks for your welcome! Anyway, here's another one: Well, another day, another Via Tubus battle...(I love that level) so, I'm fighting using my Sil'fer deck, and I equip a Diska of Braveman (whichever one that causes Acid, can't remember it off the top of my head), and, about 2 turns later, my beloved Diska is down to 1 HP. (Noooo) I managed, by skill and major luck (I, thankfully, got a bunch of DEF cards) to keep it in play until I won. Cool, huh?

Skorpius
May 14, 2004, 08:13 AM
Anytime the COM uses Virus/Action Disruptor to end thier partner's life.

I beat Dremaga all by myself. My partner did nothing to help, they were Hunter. I was in the middle of the arena.
(for those who don't know the Dremaga arena, click here. (http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v31/Snapshots/Episode%203/DremagaStage.png))
I was K.C. (one person is hunter, the other person is Arkz, you cannot change that.) I rolled a 6 first hand, dropped down a Crimson. Moved next turn, moved again, 4th turn, HP Attack, AB Attack. Killed the RAcast opponent.

:|

Tact
May 14, 2004, 02:08 PM
Whoa. Nice one, Skorpius. (Did I spell that right?) There was also a time, in the story mode battle on the Hunter story, on the level with the windmills, versus Memoru and Rio (the Arkz RAmarl, not sure if that's her name...or, it could've been Creinu) when you have Teifu on your team. I played as Sil'fer as usual, because I feel that her Deck is the best of the ones I have. Anyway, Teifu and I moved symmetrically down the field, killing monsters as we went. We got to the far corners of the battlefield and started whooping a behind on them, and they boxed themselves in as we wooped up a storm. Another easy win. Teifu even killed monsters at the same rate as I did, and we both made SC kills on the same turn, too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-05-15 08:19 ]</font>