PDA

View Full Version : Electro Frame

LWK
May 13, 2004, 07:28 PM
Got a 3 slot electro frame just now. What a laughably easy drop. A nice relief from the hell that it was for me to get my Brightness Circle.

Time to go hunting Nar's in norm. =)

My objective is to get every immediately available rare frame and get each to 4 slots. Find even more God/units and get my characters set. As opposed to being a dupe whore and duping my already said units. In fact, I duped one item which was a metal/body, and deleted that crap immediately. Truly pathetic cheat.

I also should admit I dig the Electro Frame animation, it looks cool on a Android, the association really works, and the DFP is pretty slick.

Dana
May 13, 2004, 07:39 PM
you duped(shame on you!!!!)joking but why?.....cool you got an electro frame(but how)if i had an androide i'd be enveouse......i'm glad you found it, good for you!!!shame about the metal body(was it an accident)good that you deleted it(my friend accidently doubled his item(don't know how and don't want to)he had nothing good anyway(it wasn't even him it was his lil bro)

LWK
May 13, 2004, 09:30 PM
I dont play online and I just wanted to test to see if the method actually worked. Real sad to see it actually did. I wouldnt jeopardize months of work to turn over to the dark side, and the deletion happened months ago. My friends had characters, and I duped one of their items to the other char, they werent mine, but they are deleted now to free up space on my cube card. Hahah, I never put that dupe to use, but I felt so guilty just testing the damn method. Totally not for me.

I also needed the two extra character slots, and a Redria character is the greatest thing that happened to this games replay.(for me) I can say with pride I have ZERO dupes in any of my four characters storage or Item Pack. Of course I've never even played online, so its taking forever to get certain rares without online quests. I dont mind though, because this makes getting them all the more sweeter.

The only issue I have with NGC PSO is the fact you can only hold 4 chars.
I bought the xbox version recently to correct this issue, but its going to take at least 1000 hours to build to what I have already. Plus I need to install live and all that jazz. I really want a character for each ID so I can get every rare that can be acquired offline.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LWK on 2004-05-13 19:37 ]</font>

rena-ko
May 14, 2004, 08:21 AM
hm. why didnt you just buy another memcard for that issue? i mean... memcard price < xbox price. isnt it?

anyway. electroframe (most likely by love rappy under whitill, right?) - congrats.
although i have to say the animation was way better on dreamcast. there it sparkled all over the char, not just around the belly >_>

Jarek
May 14, 2004, 07:19 PM
Heh, I found one myself, also with three slots. And it was from Redria as well. Now I just been working on getting my HUcast up high enough to use it. ^_^

LWK
May 14, 2004, 09:16 PM
Rockin, I just created a Oran HUcast so I can start my long and tedious Double Cannon venture.