PDA

View Full Version : New Offline Quests

RedVento
Feb 20, 2001, 05:56 PM
Has a new offline quest pack been released yet? And when/if it does get released, how am I going to to get it onto the dreamcast........

Raion
Feb 22, 2001, 05:54 AM
I was looking for them too today and I found nothing. It will be downloaded to your VMU!

Ukyou
Mar 3, 2001, 03:38 PM
booyaka.com has the 1st quest
Letter from Lionel, 60 blocks

MogKnight
Mar 5, 2001, 04:25 AM
It's for the Japanese version... ;_; maybe I'll test it.

aziz_the_hunter
Mar 7, 2001, 03:53 AM
go to www.expage.com/psoquest to download it with dreamcast.

hanibal
Mar 13, 2001, 12:06 AM
the site expage.com/psoquest is down probably down for good just to let you know

Sion
Mar 13, 2001, 12:41 PM
then how do you download quests ??

Qbert
Mar 13, 2001, 03:05 PM
I was able to download the quest from booyaka.com. It works fine on my US DC. My friends in the UK say it works on their DCs as well.

It's a quest that spans the forrest and caves.

Has anyone finished it yet? I get stuck after I teleport to Caves 2. The cave is "caved in" keeping me from continuing in Caves 2. I don't know what to do now. Any help?

Maple
Mar 14, 2001, 10:57 PM
I have the same problem. I have all but 1 part, his right leg. i bet that guy has the other part. what to do what to do.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Maple on 2001-03-14 19:59 ]</font>

meleth
Mar 15, 2001, 11:58 AM
Has any offline quests been released at all? I only have the ones that comes with pso. I've lookde at booyaka.com but couldn't find any, expage is down. And then there is that million moster quest. I've yet to find 1 quest. Perhaps this would be a good section for psoworld. So when a quest is released we could download it form here aswell.

benja
Mar 15, 2001, 05:02 PM
To Meleth:
I just got the letters from lionel download from booyaka yesterday. First go to www.booyaka.com/games/vmu
You will have to join and wait to get your password in your email. Once you sign in, just scroll aaaaall the way down to the phantasy star section. Click on either section, the all one or japan one, and and there are two parts to the letters to lionel to download. If you still have trouble post a reply! I hope this helps. I am usually on puck 8-1, so see hope to see you guys!

Wakawaka
Apr 22, 2001, 07:49 AM
can i get a nexus card and downlode it to the card and then transfer to my vmu.is there any mini-games of pso to my vmu

Wakawaka
Apr 22, 2001, 07:50 AM
can i get a nexus card and downlode a quest it to the card and then transfer to my vmu.is there any mini-games of pso to my vmu

Kent
Apr 23, 2001, 01:40 AM
I never had any problem with the "Letter from Lionel" quest, I found that the quest was too obvious to be a challange at all. Then again ... was it supposed to be a challenge?
After you find a part, examine it and the head and he may say that he can detect other parts when they are near.
That RAmar has the last part, I think it is the body.

lugus
Apr 23, 2001, 01:50 AM
Yup its the body.That quest was so easy!And you only get a measly 5,000 meseta.