PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Bloody Luck

Armok
May 14, 2004, 09:12 AM
Recently 3 weeks ago, We invested online in a pair of GC controllers to add to the 2 we already owned. Now this is where the shit began.

Firstly the company sent 1 pad in the parcel so meaning we had only 3 pads. As we mainly play Mario Kart (as I have complained about often) and I'm better than my other 3 house mates. In general when we did have a late night gaming session I got left out due to being to good (well fuck them anyway).

Now I complained and the company said they would send the other asap. 5 days ago it finally arrived after 2 weeks of sitting watching bored.

Now today on the the pads suddenly go the pad only goes left and no other direction fucked up sindrome. So we are yet again back to 3 pads. Dam my bloody luck this is shit, I hate Mario Kart and I hate stupid broken pad.

Anyway that is my rant for the day.

DurakkenX
May 14, 2004, 09:37 AM
take the controller apart and put it back together and that will prolly fix it...always worked for me, but before that you should call them up and complain and if that doesn't work they can be turned into the better business bureau and be sued

Scejntjynahl
May 14, 2004, 09:39 AM
On 2004-05-14 07:37, DurakkenX wrote:
take the controller apart and put it back together and that will prolly fix it...always worked for me, but before that you should call them up and complain and if that doesn't work they can be turned into the better business bureau and be sued

Does the Better Business Bureau have jurisdiction in his country?

DurakkenX
May 14, 2004, 10:11 AM
whoops sorry about that...thought you were from america without checking, my bad. If the company is based in US or the party in fault is in the US than yes you can still take it up with BBB other than that i have no clue