PDA

View Full Version : Rare N Carsds

Hayden22
May 14, 2004, 02:24 PM
This is a cry for help (lol) im missing 7 tradable cards if you view my profile you will se which ones.

will someone please trade these with me.

I have over 12,000 cards and copies of nearly all tradable cards.

DruidMettool
May 14, 2004, 04:28 PM
You can only get those 7 offline. I think only in Free Battle.... and they're VERY rare.

Arislan
May 14, 2004, 05:10 PM
Nope, even worse, Scenario. Not Free Battle. And they are *rare*. I got an AS offline, that's about it. I've also gained a few of them by constantly restarting characters, may be worth a shot, just stop after level 10 when you start getting more N2s, making looking for the N3s and N4s less worthwhile.

Aziangangster
May 14, 2004, 09:26 PM
my friend got merillia online at level 100 some...

Arislan
May 14, 2004, 11:36 PM
Well, Online level wouldn't make a difference there, but that's about it. First Online find of a Merillia I've heard of, I'll wait for at least one more to verify... Even still, if I've only heard of one online, that would make it even more likely to find ti offline, since I've heard of several finds there, and done so myself on restart characters.

PSO_Komodo
May 21, 2004, 05:41 AM
But if you only got 1 of the card that would mean you couldnt trade it over to your main character right? Or am I missing something?

Mixfortune
May 21, 2004, 01:20 PM
I think he was just saying that because it seemed to be obtainable online.
Personally, I think it could have been a transformation http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Arislan
May 21, 2004, 07:13 PM
Impossible, it's an N4 card, nothing can transform into an N3/N4. Hence the reason those 7 cards are so incredibly rare.

Mixfortune
May 21, 2004, 07:16 PM
Ah, I see.
My mistake http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PSO_Komodo
May 22, 2004, 04:35 AM
I meant in response to Arislan's method of recreating characters in order to get the rare N cards.

But if you only got 1 of the card that would mean you couldnt trade it over to your main character right? Or am I missing something?

Arislan
May 22, 2004, 04:54 AM
No, thats correct, but the chances of getting two cards when you have a limited choice of cards to get is probably higher than the near nil chance when you've got almost all the cards to choose from.

PSO_Komodo
May 22, 2004, 06:11 AM
Makes sense, have you gotten 2 before from trying so far?

Arislan
May 22, 2004, 11:16 AM
Yep, my Ancient Saber is from doing that, and I got 2 Merillia, then stupidly deleted the character instead of trading the Merillia. The AS is proudly being used right now.