PDA

View Full Version : Describe all the pros and cons for every SC that you can.

Kanore
May 14, 2004, 07:55 PM
Sil'fer: Highest base everything for the HU class in Hero.
Kranz: Best AP out of the two Fixed Range heroes.
Ino'lis: Tech.

Those are some pros, I'm in a hurry so no cons...

If you can, please post some pros for Break... I can't seem to expose them myself...

DruidMettool
May 14, 2004, 08:25 PM
I'll do this all in one full sweep.. just for the Arkz though, since i know them better

PROS
Break: High AP, Average TP
Lura: Fixed Range, Great MV
Endu: Good in Rampage decks, nice range

K.C.: Fixed Range... that's about it
Rufina: High AP, VERY High HP, and built-in "charge"
Memoru: High TP, High HP, High MV

Hyze: High HP and AP, and AP assist is very useful on Nebula 2
Peko: Aside from Break, is the only FO that can do 2 or more damage in a physical attack. Also has Tech
Rio: Is incredibly hot. Oh uhm, she has Revenge too. Good for spam-decks

Reiz: I can't really think of anything. She sucks other than having pierce... but why would you rush up to the enemy just to pierce them?
Creinu: Has HP Assist, and thats about it.
Ohgun: The possibilites are endless for Ohgun. Average HP, HUGE range, and the ever-glorious Impact Halfguard

CONS
Break: ...None?
Lura: Is pretty stupid when you talk to her in the R-Base.
Endu: Has a mullet

K.C.: Fixed range can also be a bad thing.
Rufina: Can't attack the enemy in front without an action card.
Memoru: Lousy AP

Hyze: Sounds like "Heinz", which makes me want to eat at Friendly's
Peko: Lousy TP... and he's fat
Rio: Lousy AP

Reiz: Everything about Reiz sucks.
Creinu: VERY bad HP, No AP.
Ohgun: Ohgun has only one flaw... His 2 MV

Zebulan7
May 15, 2004, 11:33 AM
Interesting perspective. Now for my take.

Endu: Nice move and okay AP to deal with the rampage.

Hyze: Good HP and great AP with good move for his AP assist. Moving helps a great deal with AP assist. Also better atk range than just one block.

Rufina: Wonderful HP and ability, which helps with a nice starting AP. Interesting range, though, AP cards help with that though.

Reiz: Has defining pierce atk, which helps when those enemys get too close. Never held from atk by status problems, and can see traps, just in case. (not to shabby, just takes planning)

K.C.: The best. Great move, it feels like running, and good base AP. Nice range of atk really helps throw your atks with fixed range. Good HP too.

Ohgun: Second best. Great range with multi atk and his damage halver, which helps if over six damage.

Rio: Basic HP, AP, and MV. Good multi atk with fixed range. Revenge helps later in the game.

Lura: Great move and wonderful range for her fixed range. Not as far as K.C., but its multi.

Break: Wow, great stats for a FO, has higher HP then some HUs. Wonderful tech user and good atk too.

Creniu: Takes planning, yet usuful. Has the ever annoying HP assist, but bad to atk with. I repeat, takes planning.

Peko: Best FO. May be fat, but he can move and survive. Tech helps his attack and the TP def has no effect on his attacks with techs.

Memoru: Good HP, TP, MV, but she doesn't need to atk. Snatch usuful on a close game to raise your rank, and help you win.

Hunters next post.

Zebulan7
May 16, 2004, 02:52 PM
Now for Hunters, as no one has done that.

Orland: Now no penalty in the HP area, and not to great starting AP, but a bonus for equping swords. Usuful in HU teams or by yourself. Sadly, spamming helps...

Teifu: Bad unless the opponent spams, yet no status problems.

Sailgun: The unbelievably hard to beat
considering all the stuff tagged on to her, ability wise. Horrible for spammers (yay!).

Sil'fer: Ugh, good stats and no special abilitys.

Kranz: His EXP bonus is actually usuful, compared to K.C.'s, considering every item he destroys he gets a bonus for. Can't run.

Guykild: Spamming=pain. Only pierce can take him down quikly, as rampage makes no dent in his HP. Too bad he starts off with poor HP. He was almost made for a immortal deck.

Kylria: Good AP and revenge move. Fixed range with ALL wepons can hurt though.

Stella: Good running is about it. Fixed range is a double edge sword with Hunters, though.

Relmintos: His interesting fliping stats make planning a must. Planning out decks with good TP and AP, techs and atk cards, causes headaches.

Ino'lis: The ever useful Tech is most effective with Hunters, as demonstrated with her. She can run, but she needs those weps to have good TP.

Glustar: Like this one, good TP and move, and no ability to plan around. Simple and powerful, like Sil'fer.

Viviana: Ugh, horrible stats. At least they added pep into her step, cause she'll need to run some. To be good, plan on getting lots of EXP, fast.

Thats all folks!

Lede
May 19, 2004, 09:34 PM
Hunters

Silfer
Avarage, good for basic starters.

no real down falls cept for 2 mv, but stamina can fix that.

Kranz
Good, his exp bonus helps if u are good at gettign it, fixed range can be give or take tho, so be careful when choosng action cards, for exampl things like slash would be useless.

Inolis
tech is awsome and some what cheap if u let her keep her stuff on. annoying to fight, but fun to play with.

Tefiu.
as stated above, hes usless unless your opponet spams. he has a big hp dent as well, so he cant take many hits.

Viviana
IMO i consider her the best force, espcially for 1 on 1, her bonus tp rise can be the worst things you can ever face. i have witnessed a viv doing over 18 damage with techs even with 2 tp weps on, lets see gluster do that.

gluster.
Same as silfer avarage, good for begginers.

Stella, if you know how to use her right, shes a perfect ARKZ Killer best mv on the hero side. she can catch anyone only obivous problem is her ap but if your a good player, thats not a problem.

Saligun,
i really dont see any downsides to her, she has the best ability to me, to u can onl do serious damage to her if you use high cost weapons, 3 mv and 2 ap is very nice. more useful then teifu.

Lede
May 19, 2004, 09:34 PM
Hunters

Silfer

Kranz
Good, his exp bonus helps if u are good at gettign it, fixed range can be give or take tho, so be careful when choosng action cards, for exampl things like slash would be useless.

Inolis
tech is awsome and some what cheap if u let her keep her stuff on. annoying to fight, but fun to play with.

Tefiu.
as stated above, hes usless unless your opponet spams. he has a big hp dent as well, so he cant take many hits.

Viviana
IMO i consider her the best force, espcially for 1 on 1, her bonus tp rise can be the worst things you can ever face. i have witnessed a viv doing over 18 damage with techs even with 2 tp weps on, lets see gluster do that.

gluster.

Stella, if you know how to use her right, shes a perfect ARKZ Killer best mv on the hero side. she can catch anyone only obivous problem is her ap but if your a good player, thats not a problem.

Saligun,
i really dont see any downsides to her, she has the best ability to me, to u can onl do serious damage to her if you use high cost weapons, 3 mv and 2 ap is very nice. more useful then teifu.

Lede
May 19, 2004, 09:37 PM
Hunters

Silfer

Kranz

Inolis

Tefiu.

Viviana

gluster.

Saligun,

Lede
May 19, 2004, 09:37 PM
Hunters

Silfer

Kranz

Inolis

Tefiu.

Viviana

gluster.

Saligun,

DruidMettool
May 19, 2004, 10:14 PM
Way to quadruple post, buddy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DruidMettool on 2004-05-19 20:15 ]</font>

shinto_kuji
May 21, 2004, 11:58 PM
It was done almost with grace...

Instead of going through all of the characters... I'll just say that Teifu is definitely not useless, since if the opponent has just two items equipped or two creatures out, he has the same AP as Sil'fer. His AP nearly skyrockets in team battles.

As for Break, he's great. Good HP, AP, TP, and MV. The AP especially helps for vs TP defense.

Also, the only place where Reiz sucks is when battling other Arkz. Otherwise, she's very good.

Kupi
May 22, 2004, 08:23 AM
Reiz: She is one of the very few cards with Pierce that can use Action Cards. Against a Hunter, this can be devastating, because if the Hunter becomes Paralyzed (or Held?), they can't make an attack with any of their weapons. One good roll with Reiz can give you two or three rounds of attacking with impunity, which is more than enough time to draw another Bind. The downside? Enemy Androids will just bounce those status ailments off of their outer casing, and piercing is next to worthless against Arkz.

Sorry, that's all I have time for right now.

Lede
May 23, 2004, 01:13 PM
I have no idea how that happned, ????????????????????weird.

Zebulan7
May 24, 2004, 02:28 PM
Well, about Reiz, her pierce is useful, but it takes a bit to build up to an atk that can't be completly blocked. Also, unless with a range modifier, that pierce will put you in harms way. Reiz also can't atk wepons, unless with another action card. Still, it takes planning.

Wyndham
May 29, 2004, 05:09 PM
Break
pro: all rounder, nice stats
con: no abilities can be annoying.

Sil'fer
pro: good AP, nice for using Sange
con: back problems due to off-balance weight. >_>