PDA

View Full Version : GC: TK (Reborn)

Robbie088
May 15, 2004, 12:36 PM
Wow, it has been quite the hectic year so far! So much has changed (first TK was going strong, then some members quit, then I quit, then we all just decide to scrap the whole clan due to inactivity from our own members)! I'm now the leader of the new TKR clan (yea, it's a really bad name right now, so I'm ALWAYS open to suggestions!). For those who don't know about the previous TK clan (which stood for Twilight Knights) we started about a year ago (last summer) and now new management has taken over.

TK was supposed to be about just playing for fun, making friends, and really just have a great time getting to know the whole PSO community. However, things happened with our previous leader (which I shall not discuss here) and our goal seemed to have changed. Nevertheless, I want things to be like they were back when TK was first formed! We don't care what kind of player you are (namely legit or duper) as long as you're not a jerk or anyone who harrasses players. Please keep in mind, though, that we want this clan to be as active as possible, and we're ensuring that by asking that applicants either have online capabilities with the GC version of PSO or are very active on PSOW or AIM. Players who are not active (without giving notice) will be removed from the clan. However, we don't want to be too tough (as people DO have lives!) so that will only be in the most extreme measures. Please either post here or PM me if you seek more information about the clan or would like to become a member! Take care all! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

MOTOROLA
May 15, 2004, 08:33 PM
L-PSO has the TK listed as an ally, not TKR, be the online players should respect you all the same. Zebulan will probably change the TOS in the future to read out "TKR".

Motorola