PDA

View Full Version : Online and Offline play...

Karsh
May 15, 2004, 05:03 PM
I have a quick question. Well, a few. First off, can you play maps you've downloaded online in the offline mode? Also, do the patches that change some of the cards' stats transition to offline play as well?

And lastly, can you download these things without an active HL?

Arislan
May 15, 2004, 05:56 PM
If you mean download quests, yes, there are quests you download from the server then play offline. As for the rest of the questions, no, no, and no.

Blobglobual
May 25, 2004, 07:01 PM
I like dogs....

Arislan
May 25, 2004, 07:41 PM
Blob, if you don't have anything to contribute to the conversation, don't post jut to up your postcount please. It doesn't do anything but clog up the boards. Verbal for spamming.

Mazinger-X
May 29, 2004, 04:08 PM
On 2004-05-15 15:03, Karsh wrote:
I have a quick question. Well, a few. First off, can you play maps you've downloaded online in the offline mode? Also, do the patches that change some of the cards' stats transition to offline play as well?

And lastly, can you download these things without an active HL?

You CAN actually download the Ep.3 quests, since they're not temporary files like the Ep.1 and 2 quests. You CAN actually get it offline. All you need is a USB card and know where to look. Like me forinstance, I've downloaded the EGM, Game Informer, Future Forecast and That Future Bullet Quest with a USB card. If you want the site or the files you can ask me or someone else.