PDA

View Full Version : Equipment, what kind should i use?

Miroku77
May 15, 2004, 07:34 PM
I am a FOmar, not a meele force, but i use weps to back up my spells. I was wondering what weps i should use. Here is my current stuff...
I dont have these yet, but i im gunna, so im just looking for my final stuff, not stuff i can get earlyer.

Weps:
Psycho Wand-for casting spells
Holy Ray-for a long distance wep
S-Rank Twin-for hitting 1 baddy for lots of damage
Sould banish-for hitting multiple baddys

armor:im puting two because i can get one earlyer than the other.
Brightness circle-good before the other
Aura field-final armor

Slots:
God Mind
God Power
God HP
God Battle

Barrier:
Tripolic Shield

Kyrous
May 15, 2004, 07:44 PM
Hope you are willing to put alot of time forth to find that stuff, the Psycho Wand alone could take you weeks... thats a good idea for equipment though, props

Shigecki
May 15, 2004, 09:00 PM
I don't really know what it is that you are asking, looks like you already know what you are going to use. Good luck.

fireant
May 15, 2004, 10:58 PM
I would add a Red Saber to your list. It has good ATA and very nice ATP when you grind it.

You said your are not a meele so you might want to try to go unarmed so you can cast faster. It helps to have a Angry Fist. Like the Red Saber it has high ATA and ATP. Even if you don’t hit anything and only use spells it will give you 10 more defense.

That Psycho Wand is extremely hard to find you might want to settle for something else. As a FOmar a C-Sorcerer's Cane is good. Its only downside is the lack of defense compared to the rest of the rare Rods. Also the Striker of Chao (thank you TTF waterfall),Hildebear's Cane, and the Hildeblue's Cane add both defense and magic power at the same time. Just use what you need the most but keep in mind that the FOmar's main weakness is accuracy and defense. Rods will help you cover this problem.

You could also try the Fire Scepter, Storm Wand and the Ice Staff, With the right ID you will find the fast and easily. If you use them at the right times you will get a bonus too any of the 3 element spells.

DOG21313
May 16, 2004, 12:07 AM
On 2004-05-15 20:58, fireant wrote:
Just use what you need the most but keep in mind that the FOmar's main weakness is accuracy and defense. Rods will help you cover this problem.

Er... I really dont think defense is a problem for FOmars if you know how to use deband and jellen. I have a level 154 FOmar, and with Deband and jellen, I do not get any damage on Forest or Caves, and very minimal damage on mines. (Excluding things like elemental attacks or set damage attacks)

Ata though... X.x Hit % is your friend!!!

Miroku77
May 16, 2004, 01:12 PM
right after i posted, i was thinging if i should take out the god mind and add a god body or god arm. By time i find all of those, i will have plenty of mind and it might be a waste to use up a slot for only 40 more. I think that it might me like this.

Slots:
God Arm-dont have
God Power-dont have
God HP or BODY-dont have
God Battle-have

Now should i have God HP or BODY. I use a body right now, and i like it. BTW how much Body does a god body raise, i forget.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miroku77 on 2004-05-16 11:13 ]</font>

Eihwaz
May 16, 2004, 01:30 PM
On 2004-05-15 17:34, Miroku77 wrote:
I am a FOmar, not a meele force, but i use weps to back up my spells. I was wondering what weps i should use. Here is my current stuff...
I dont have these yet, but i im gunna, so im just looking for my final stuff, not stuff i can get earlyer.

Weps:
Psycho Wand-for casting spells
Holy Ray-for a long distance wep
S-Rank Twin-for hitting 1 baddy for lots of damage
Soul banish-for hitting multiple baddys

Pretty good stuff. Until you get that S-Rank Twin, I'd go for Twin Chakram, or maybe P-Arm's Blade. Daggers are quite nice on a FOmar. Other stuff is pretty nice...you would do well to have some good Mechs with Hit%, though.

armor:im puting two because i can get one earlyer than the other.
Brightness circle-good before the other
Aura field-final armor

Good stuff. I prefer Brightness Circle to Aura Field becuase it's so cool looking. Your choice, though. Guard Wave and Luminous Field are great, if you can find them.

Slots:
God Mind
God Power
God HP
God Battle

Pretty good, but with melee-action FOmars, ATA is a bigger issue than ATP. I'd ditch both the God/Power and the God/Mind and get God/Arms instead. God/HP and God/Battle will be useful.

Barrier:
Tripolic Shield

Nice, if you can find one. Other, less rare options include: Attribute Wall or Secret Gear. And if you don't mind using hacks, get a Red Ring. Great stats, looks pretty, and 20 ATA over max. 20 to ATP, MST, and Luck too...and HP/TP revival effects. Such an excellent shield.

Also, if you want to put in another God/Body? Don't. God/HP is much more useful than God/Body. More HP is vastly more useful than a small ammount of DFP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-05-16 11:33 ]</font>

XavierMusashi
May 18, 2004, 03:58 PM
umm id use a Luminous Field It has better stats than the Brightness Circle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif|) and make sure that it has 4 slots lol

lain2k3
May 18, 2004, 05:56 PM
On 2004-05-18 13:58, XavierMusashi wrote:
umm id use a Luminous Field It has better stats than the Brightness Circle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif|) and make sure that it has 4 slots lol

found armor stats vary insanely, this site only lists maximum stats. and made brightness circles suck.

Eihwaz, you say that fomar ata is a huge problem (indeed), but the suggest he use P-arms blades?

that would leave him with a grand total of 197 ata, less than enough to hit in the forest. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

jnblz316
May 18, 2004, 08:01 PM
yeah lvl 30 shifta,deband,jellen,&zalure can really help you out.

Eihwaz
May 18, 2004, 08:48 PM
On 2004-05-18 15:56, lain2k3 wrote:
found armor stats vary insanely, this site only lists maximum stats. and made brightness circles suck.

Eihwaz, you say that fomar ata is a huge problem (indeed), but the suggest he use P-arms blades?

that would leave him with a grand total of 197 ata, less than enough to hit in the forest. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Well, I'm offline, maybe that has something to do with it? You also seem to have inverted luck: you need uber ATA to hit in Forest, and you find many PDs from rare enemies. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Any melee FOmar would be much better off with a Twin Chakram with Hit%. P-Arm's Blade is okay; but it's not too accurate. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif