PDA

View Full Version : All your base

-Luke-
May 16, 2004, 02:25 AM
Are belong to Chainsawd. I just found one, and I like it much more than my Red Sword, I love the sound when you break boxes. No, you don't break them, you pillage them, you rape them, the manufacturer screams in agony in his sleep. Mawahahahahhahahaa http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Hutobega
May 16, 2004, 06:55 PM
ok um wtf? crazy mofo lol i want a chainsawd.

JGaff
May 16, 2004, 07:14 PM
I have three. Not a bad weapon and terribly hard to find either. Hell, they grow in my backyard. They'll serve you well if you get a hit percent (Like I did the first time). Take your L33t N00b P0wn4g3 elsewhere, and write a meaningful topic instead. No one needs to hear you gloat, unless of course it Really is that FRIGGIN' rare. Chainsawd isn't too rare.

~JGaff~

Cc08
May 16, 2004, 07:16 PM
Lol, you got a Red Sword before a Chainsawd? That is lucky as hell my friend. People go thru countless chainsawds before getting a red sword. And yes, it does look/sound cool.

-Luke-
May 18, 2004, 07:30 AM
My l337 n00b pwn4ge hmmm? Because I said all your base. Sure, it may not be that rare of a weapon, but I like it, and in the past I have seen several threads about it, so you know what? Fuck you and your 1337 pwnage. Mod lock this please.

Ryu_4
May 18, 2004, 07:39 AM
wow luke needs to calm down lol its a message board kill someone lol

KaFKa
May 18, 2004, 07:58 AM
yeah... that was smart... flaming someone who was happy about their find... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

chainsawd for you, luke. have fun chopping down those bomas >.>

-Luke-
May 18, 2004, 11:08 AM
OK, I've had time to calm down. But I was just really happy about it. That day, the night before I was puking all night, I spent all morning getting poked and prodded by 3 doctors, then got 10 phials of blood taken from me, waited 2.5 hours for a gastroentrologist to arrive, then have him make the genius statement of: hmm, maybe double the steroids (that many people have reactions to) was not so good, yes? I got home, died on the sofa, hit PSO, the first Vulmer I killed dropped me a Chainsawd, something I have wanted since lvl 5. So yeah, I was pretty happy something was going my way...

Sitka
May 18, 2004, 11:36 AM
Hey Luke - know the feeling. Tried getting both the Red Sword and the Chain Sawd and have been in many games where teammates got the drop and I didn't, but it was with my Racast or Formar so I didn't mind too much. Finally traded for the Chain Sawd just to try it out and it's fun to use. The Red Sword - well - still looking. Alot of people don't realize that a good part of playing PSO is to have fun and experiment with different weapons - even goofy ones (Crazy Tune, Chameleon Scythe, frying pan). If your trying to decimate the room, hook on a hacked TJ-Sword and have fun, but that isn't everything in PSO. Having played a ton of hours, I'm experimenting now to come up with the character that best expresses me, looks how I feel, creates the image of the old, jedi who possess good magic and good skills with a weapon. Stag Cutlery fits that role well for me, even though its power and abilties are far less than many other weapons. So, congratulations on your Chain Sawd and feel free to post threads about your finds.