PDA

View Full Version : EP3-Card: NUG2000 Bazooka...Good or Bad?

Tact
May 16, 2004, 09:02 AM
I have found two N2ks (what I use to abbreviate NUG2000) lately, and I'm considering putting them in a deck. The thing is, I'm kind of indifferent as to whether or not they're deck material. Could anyone who replies to this please post why you would/wouldn't put it in a deck? Thanks a bunch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-05-16 07:03 ]</font>

DruidMettool
May 16, 2004, 01:58 PM
It costs too much for so little effect... I don't recommend using it.

Ohgun's Invisi-NUG, however...

Tact
May 16, 2004, 03:27 PM
On 2004-05-16 11:58, DruidMettool wrote:

Ohgun's Invisi-NUG, however...

...is awesome, I know. In the level with him and Reiz, I just pretended he wasn't there and killed Reiz. He was blasting away at me and my teammate the whole time, however. Thanks, DruidMettool!

Kanore
May 16, 2004, 04:52 PM
I prefer lower costers for RAs. It's better to use Ohgun's Arkz Nug.

Tact
May 16, 2004, 05:06 PM
Thanks, ChibiWarrior. Based on the opinions of a bunch of two people, I wouldn't bring the NUG within 10 feet of my Ranger deck.

Arislan
May 16, 2004, 06:10 PM
About the only time I'd use a NUG is in a Guykild deck, and that's only if I wanted a deck design that ocused on destroying multiple little creatures. Besides that, no, there's really not much the card is good for.

Tact
May 16, 2004, 06:25 PM
On 2004-05-16 16:10, Arislan wrote:
About the only time I'd use a NUG is in a Guykild deck, and that's only if I wanted a deck design that ocused on destroying multiple little creatures. Besides that, no, there's really not much the card is good for.

Thanks for your input. I have a bunch of cards that do that already, I think. Ok, NUG, now you have a 20 foot restraining order.

Lede
May 19, 2004, 09:07 PM
You people obivously do not know a good wepon when u see one, why dont u loo past the cost and look at th effectiveness of a weapon, ohgun? not every one uses oghun and incase u have not noticed, he does 2 damage by his self where as i can do up to 9 damage with a nug with kylria, with mags and certain assist cards, no every hin is sovled with yas 3ks and low cost weapons. it has great range and the perfect weapon fo certan maps lie ungis lapis stop to thin about that before you judge a weapon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lede on 2004-05-19 19:09 ]</font>

Arislan
May 19, 2004, 09:54 PM
Thanks, but I'll take a nice low cost Shot and a Mag to clear out enemies intead of using a Nug. In which case I didn't just tie up all my points in one weapon, hope for a single good roll to bring it out, and deal with the effects of having a middling power high cost weapon. There are uses, agreed, but there are better things to use than the Nug in most cases.