PDA

View Full Version : EP3-Quest: Castor is tough!!!

Poesghost
May 16, 2004, 06:09 PM
Is there a good strategy I can use against this char? She is tough as hell and I've already lost to her two times. Right now I'm only Clvl 11 offline, should I wait more for better cards? I thought for sure I had it stacked pretty good. Any ideas or sugestions?

DruidMettool
May 16, 2004, 06:41 PM
Unless you want to see an end cutscene for the 3 mains characters, I suggest using Ohgun

And bring Merlans, Ill Gill, Sinow Red, and Govulmer/Spigell. Since Castor usually uses Dice fever, it'll be easy for you to get some your favorite Pwners onto the field.

Dont forget to pack away some Resists!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DruidMettool on 2004-05-16 16:42 ]</font>

Poesghost
May 16, 2004, 07:04 PM
Well just lost to her again, guess I'll have to play some offline free battles for awhile before I go up against her again. Thank You for the advice!! Oh, BTW what is that gun called that she uses?

Cell132
May 17, 2004, 10:50 AM
Well, I just recently beat her, and I'll tell you my strategy. I used nano dragons and vulmers. I played as Cerinu (FOmarl) and had her hide to the left so it was harder for Castor to hit her. (Still can, but it's a bit harder) I'd summon a Nano dragon, and combo it off with either an HP attack, an AB attack,, a split boost, or an FL attack. I defeated her after my 4th or 5th try. Hope this may help.

Hayden22
May 18, 2004, 01:18 PM
I found the best way was to use rufina and summon guard creatures (i used merikle,beril and gi gue's)
then move in and attack her with high attack cards (i used hvy attack,beat etc).

Kanore
May 18, 2004, 04:22 PM
On 2004-05-16 17:04, Poesghost wrote:
Oh, BTW what is that gun called that she uses?

It's not a character weapon whatsoever, same as Pollux. However I CAN tell you that it is a Bazooka Type weapon, i.e. Guilty Light and Red Scoropio.