PDA

View Full Version : new FO at DF (help!)

Zeroy
May 16, 2004, 07:52 PM
well i got my FOmar Zero to DF today, he is lv 18 and is using Mathyu's Kaladbolg, Soul Eater, lv 200 Mag, and has all simple and Gi-spells, and Grants (lv 2), and a Gifoie merge. he fares pretty well againt Falzy offensively, doing 300 damage with Grants. but defensivly is another story. he kills me with a single spell. and i cant dodge them! how am i supposed to beat him??

Zinger314
May 16, 2004, 07:57 PM
Dragon/HP. Use it.

Zeroy
May 16, 2004, 08:13 PM
sold all of mine, i never used em. guess i shoulda kept em, huh?

Nai_Calus
May 17, 2004, 03:07 AM
...My FOmar wants his name back. >_<

rena-ko
May 17, 2004, 03:22 AM
normal mode? pipe the armor shop - buy resist/fire for form 1 and resist/ice for form 2 - when one form dies, reequip the other resist-items. that will weaken the techs.

besides that, yeah, selling dragon/hps who are the most useful non-rare slot-items was a pretty bad idea indeed. esp on a force.

Zeroy
May 17, 2004, 07:21 AM
i sold the dragon/hps on my HUmar, didnt think about putting them on my FOrce. that was stupid, huh?

Sanzo
May 17, 2004, 09:03 AM
It wasnt stupid everyone makes mistakes

Another thing you could do Is go offline with your HUmar and pipe for Nar Lilies in Bhard Caves, this could possibly land you a God/HP would solve your FOmar's HP problem for a long while.

Saffran
May 17, 2004, 10:34 AM
Zeroy, the only "advice" I could give would be to play the ruins once again through. Most of the times you'll find a good resist Unit eventually. Either go for All Resist or Resist Flame / Freeze. The extra levels might allow you to get an armor / shield with enough magic resistance, too.

Sitka
May 17, 2004, 11:27 AM
Personally, I find switching between resist items during a battle with Falz very difficult and I just don't enjoy it. Load up on HP. If you can pipe the Nars, they drop GOD HP pretty well and that will allow you to survive everything. If not, make several runs to pick up more Dragon HP and when you have several, load up and go take on Falz. It doesn't hurt to have a few scape dolls as sometimes just as you survive one attack, he hits you with a second (Grants/Slash on Hard/VH/Ult). As a fo, I don't even bother with physical attacks unless I have a good handgun (red handgun/supressed gun or Holy Ray-yea!!!). Rabarta for the darvants (1st stage), zonde for Falz and rabarta for the darvants (2nd stage), barta for Falz and rabarta for darvants on ult (3rd stage) and foie-foie-foie the b1tch on the final stage in Hard/VH/Ult. Shortcut=resta/difluid or trimate/trifluid/rabarta/zonde or barta/foie. That strategy works real well for me.

Saffran
May 18, 2004, 08:48 AM
(Pssst, Sitka.. the guy is playing in normal... )

Sitka
May 18, 2004, 11:22 AM
Ya normal - my bad.

FIDELCASTRO
May 19, 2004, 08:08 PM
do some leveling up with the quests...

Xaos127
May 20, 2004, 12:32 AM
just try to level up id say about Lvl 22-23 should be enough keep at http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif