May 16, 2004, 11:15 PM
I hate Gol Dragon...

Sharkyland
May 17, 2004, 01:24 AM
... yes, we killed him!

Mixfortune
May 17, 2004, 01:56 AM
I missed it!
I was going to go online but I needed to take care of some business.
So, you were able to renew your HL, eh?

Anyways, I hope I get some better luck this time around. I had to disconnect to avoid dying at Gol. But, I must say, the earlier parts of E2C2 are one of my favorite parts as far as CMode goes.

Sharkyland
May 17, 2004, 04:08 AM
Whee... beat it again with Mixfortune and trypticon... yay...

1 HUcast
2 HUcaseals
1 RAcast

(sorry about leaving without saying goodbye, my quotes were lagging or not showing up avoided FSOD by disconnecting modem... tried to get on but got 'Line is Busy' error)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-05-17 02:10 ]</font>

trypticon
May 17, 2004, 04:08 AM
Thank you for your help tonight you two.

Mixfortune
May 17, 2004, 04:23 AM
On 2004-05-17 02:08, Sharkyland wrote:
Whee... beat it again with Mixfortune and trypticon... yay...

1 HUcast
2 HUcaseals
1 RAcast

(sorry about leaving without saying goodbye, my quotes were lagging or not showing up avoided FSOD by disconnecting modem... tried to get on but got 'Line is Busy' error)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-05-17 02:10 ]</font>

I was getting that lag as well. It caught up after about a minute or so. I thought you al left after my character moved to the transporter, since I was trying to get out of that lobby.

We did decently against Gol Dragon. Took a bit of time to make it start splitting, but we still had a nice number of scapes at the end of the stage.

Sharkyland
May 17, 2004, 04:29 AM
Thank you for your help tonight you two.
No problem. I don't like seeing people being left behind because of FSOD. For me, the more people the more better (for next level of course). http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif At least you weren't with us when we had to do e1c2 5 times. Then different people asked me to do e1c2 2 more times. x_x *counts* 7 times I did e1c2 with the same character (my FOnewearl, Xynola). Of course, you have to check with me if I can do cmode.

Hey, Mix, remember e1c6. ^_^

---

For a while I forgot to press 'z' so I can run to the dragon's foot so I end up walking and lost some precious time. ;_; Didn't have another autogun so I stuck with the 60% hit daggers, 50% machine which I used all my grinders on. The autogun I found was given to trypticon.

---

Btw, when we were playing... when I was grabbing items, I found way too much monomate. I had to leave some behind. ;_;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-05-17 10:42 ]</font>

Sharkyland
May 19, 2004, 02:17 AM
Logged on as a HUmar... beat e2c1 and e2c2 without losing once. I was playing with new people to e2 (with a few veterans)... almost died at gol dragon, but I was smashing the real one to bits... he died leaving his copy still fighting on the field