PDA

View Full Version : What is the best Attribute to give my s-rank twin?

Coolest-Mum
May 17, 2004, 06:08 AM
My $exiblond Char is a HUnewearl and just achieved S-Rank Twin, called it SBLOND TWIN, now i have no idea which attribute would be best for her, she has all magic maxed and is lv 198.

Bear in mind her ata is not that high even when maxed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

During play i use jellen and zalure alot to help team mates, maybe paralysis or barta cos once they have stopped moving i can hit them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Any ideas???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Coolest-Mum on 2004-05-17 04:08 ]</font>

KingChaos
May 17, 2004, 10:59 AM
ermmm kings/beserk

Ketchup345
May 17, 2004, 01:29 PM
On 2004-05-17 08:59, KingChaos wrote:
ermmm kings/beserk

Berserk would would take away needed TP that they use for supporting the team, due to themore Resta needed.

Kings is annoying, you are doing weak attacks and you can probably gain more EXP from normal runs not using King's. The only thing I would reccommend King's for is Mechgun's, but you would be better off with high hit% Master's/King's Mechguns (as in the green version), and if possible, negative Native and Machine (just find something like a 5/0/5/0/15+ that tekks with King or related ability).

How about Gush/Geist? They would both benefit you greatly.

Shigecki
May 17, 2004, 07:20 PM
On 2004-05-17 11:29, Ketchup345 wrote:

On 2004-05-17 08:59, KingChaos wrote:
ermmm kings/beserk

Berserk would would take away needed TP that they use for supporting the team, due to themore Resta needed.

Kings is annoying, you are doing weak attacks and you can probably gain more EXP from normal runs not using King's. The only thing I would reccommend King's for is Mechgun's, but you would be better off with high hit% Master's/King's Mechguns (as in the green version), and if possible, negative Native and Machine (just find something like a 5/0/5/0/15+ that tekks with King or related ability).

How about Gush/Geist? They would both benefit you greatly.

I believe berserk take away your HP not TP I think you mean spirit.

Mixfortune
May 17, 2004, 07:38 PM
On 2004-05-17 17:20, Shigecki wrote:

This is what Ketchup said: "Berserk would would take away needed TP that they use for supporting the team, due to themore Resta needed."

Hence, it takes more TP from yourself and others to keep you healed. Or mates, whichever you use.

lain2k3
May 17, 2004, 08:36 PM
On 2004-05-17 17:38, Mixfortune wrote:

On 2004-05-17 17:20, Shigecki wrote:

This is what Ketchup said: "Berserk would would take away needed TP that they use for supporting the team, due to themore Resta needed."

Hence, it takes more TP from yourself and others to keep you healed. Or mates, whichever you use.

Or he just mixed them up. Ketchup is not all powerful.

I'd say get either gush or berserk, so that it can be useful for all classes.

Nai_Calus
May 17, 2004, 09:04 PM
Eh, Berserk.

Just don't expect me to heal you. XP

(Trick question: Best special to put on a Twin for a FOmar. Bzzt! Wrong answer, FOmar's ATA sucks too much! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)

Mixfortune
May 17, 2004, 09:11 PM
On 2004-05-17 18:36, lain2k3 wrote:

Or he just mixed them up. Ketchup is not all powerful.

I never said Ketchup was all powerful. Read what he said for yourself. He was referring to the TP used on Resta because of the quick HP consumption. Thus, he also means that Berserk takes HP very quickly, especially with a higher hit count combo such as with a Twin. Usually, Twins are not used on Hunters, since Demolition Comet can be better and not hard to find. I'm still keeping my special blank on my Twin, mostly because I don't think I'd really be able to hit that much with it in the first place using my intended characters.

SJ
May 18, 2004, 01:22 AM
Gush http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ketchup345
May 18, 2004, 01:54 PM
On 2004-05-17 19:11, Mixfortune wrote:
I never said Ketchup was all powerful. Read what he said for yourself. He was referring to the TP used on Resta because of the quick HP consumption. Thus, he also means that Berserk takes HP very quickly, especially with a higher hit count combo such as with a Twin. Usually, Twins are not used on Hunters, since Demolition Comet can be better and not hard to find. I'm still keeping my special blank on my Twin, mostly because I don't think I'd really be able to hit that much with it in the first place using my intended characters.

Exactly.

Everyone else misread what I typed.

Berserk would would take away needed TP that they use for supporting the team, due to the more Resta needed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-05-22 07:12 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
May 18, 2004, 02:54 PM
Berserk would would take away needed TP that they use for supporting the team, due to the more Resta needed.

...No offense, but that has to be the most ridiculous argument ever. O_o;;; It doesn't take -that- much TP, fluids are easy to use, and how much is a HUnewearl going to be supporting the team? No offense, but I see fewer good support HUnes than good support FOs. You presuppose, I guess, the following situation:

A HUnewearl, acting as support FO.
A team SO SHITTY they actually NEED constant support.(Fuck you, HUmar, you have Resta, fuck you, droid, you have mates, I'll get to you when I'm not busy)
A HUnewearl apparently incapable of carrying and using fluids.

Unless you're playing your HUnewearl in a pure support role with utterly incompetent teammates, Restaing yourself from Berserk is not going to signifigantly affect anything. O_o;

...Besides, if your teammates are THAT bad, they probably need all that Resta. XP

Ketchup345
May 18, 2004, 02:59 PM
On 2004-05-18 12:54, Ian-KunX wrote:
...No offense, but that has to be the most ridiculous argument ever. O_o;;; It doesn't take -that- much TP, fluids are easy to use, and how much is a HUnewearl going to be supporting the team? No offense, but I see fewer good support HUnes than good support FOs. You presuppose, I guess, the following situation:

A HUnewearl, acting as support FO.
A team SO SHITTY they actually NEED constant support.(Fuck you, HUmar, you have Resta, fuck you, droid, you have mates, I'll get to you when I'm not busy)
A HUnewearl apparently incapable of carrying and using fluids.

Unless you're playing your HUnewearl in a pure support role with utterly incompetent teammates, Restaing yourself from Berserk is not going to signifigantly affect anything. O_o;

...Besides, if your teammates are THAT bad, they probably need all that Resta. XP

They say they use Jellen/Zalure quite often (so they act as the support FOrce I assume). Level 20 Resta takes over 30 TP, which can go by fast in larger and harder quests. Some people like to take as few items as possible, and *fluids are expensive and take up space that could make the difference between you or someone else picking up that ultra-rare item. Also, not every droid carries *mates.

Also, using berserk on a melee weapon that hits so much could hurt.

Hrith
May 18, 2004, 07:41 PM
On 2004-05-18 12:59, Ketchup345 wrote:
Also, not every droid carries *mates.
talking about me ? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I agree that Berserk should be used on high Lv chars.

rena-ko
May 19, 2004, 06:13 AM
depends on your playstyle - and if you have enough PDs to waste into a special.

actually, imho, the only real musthave special is zalure for an offline cast/caseal. and also only if its not a hucast. hucasts dont need to do even more damage - they do enough damage already as long as they time their mag's SD well.

online... well, i'm a bit anti-special anyway. and wasting PDs into something that you can find anyway (king srank for lots of PDs against a king mechgun? with possible 50 hit? come on, easy choice)

zalure online is a waste. unless you have a habit to play in an all bot game. and even then you can use the zalure shot you got for your RA-bot.

berserk, well, if your teamforce is willing to resta/revive you all the time (or you pay the FO with trifluids).

spirit? save but expensive variant. for a hunl, get a flowen sword auw 3084 instead. really easy to find and if youre lucky it comes with hit.

my personal fav drain weapons are still charge mechs. who cares about cash in higher levels anyway.

the others are more or less senseless on a 1on1-combo-kill-melee weapon.

in conclusion, special on a twin for a hunl: imho, none.
keep in mind that i usually dont rely on specials (unless we speak FS).

good luck with your choice.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2004-05-19 04:15 ]</font>

Coolest-Mum
May 20, 2004, 02:43 AM
After some carefull thought to this, i have decided to go with Arrest.
Simply because, i dont want to hog the kills, i dont need to. I just want to hold them monsters so that very one else can hit them. I use Zalure and Jellen all the time as well as Shifta and Deband, I am normally the healer in the Team, But thats my style, Mum by Name Mum by nature, Im normally a great surport to my team mates, Not because they are weak its the Mum instinct.
Thankyou all for you insight.

SJ
May 22, 2004, 06:20 AM
If u wanned to help, you should have got Jellen.

Ketchup345
May 22, 2004, 07:40 AM
On 2004-05-22 04:20, SJ wrote:
If u wanned to help, you should have got Jellen.

Jellen is only level 17:
Below FOrce, RAmarl, and HUnewearl's max level of the tech.

Also, since it is for a one enemy item, it would have very limited use, especially when the HUnewearl can hit enemies in a larger area with a higher level Jellen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-05-22 07:14 ]</font>