PDA

View Full Version : There's no reason to leave the game...

Sharkyland
May 17, 2004, 12:24 PM
One of my friends came online yesterday, and he stated he needed some leveling up once again cause he got corrupted. Since he helped me a lot, I decided to help him. I was playing Marina (lvl.120) HUnewearl and him a RAmar (lvl.41). I dropped all my extra rares from viridia to him (meteor smash, red scorpio, crush bullet, and final impact) for him.

[Usually in games like this, I s/d j/z when there's no FO in our game and just stand there in front of the enemy blocking while they stay safe behind me unless enemies walk around me. I heal when they get hurt and endlessly going up and down from P2 to see if I could get a wpn that would immobilze our enemies, nothing seemed to work.]

We started a very hard game...

We play, another RAmar (lvl.51) joins us, he looks pretty legit with his Justy. Then a HUmar comes in. He's lvl. 60 and weilds a MKB.

We get to Caves 2 then...

Friend: Hey (HUmar) are you legit?
HUmar: What is legit?
Me: Anything that is not hacked like for instance, mags have a lvl or 200. If it is beyond that, then it's hacked.
HUmar: It's 1304.
Friend: It's hacked.
RAmar: lol

Before I could type 'I don't care if you join, just kill the enemies after the two RAmars hit them (just one hit will do).' He leaves... probably because he is disgusted that he isn't legit.

The other RAmar didn't mind as well if he played as well...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-05-17 12:22 ]</font>

DarthFomar
May 17, 2004, 11:52 PM
Maybe he thought he was gonna get bashed the whole game?! Maybe he had to go?! Who knows?!

Don't worry about it....it's not your fault nor your problem. If he left....you should have just said bye-bye. And continued playing without a second thought.

That's what I would have done. But, that's just me?!